acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Gosh Primesteak they sure do sound like a handful :ohcrap: but you're going to have so much fun :devil:

::goodluck::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Dmg
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8

I received a Nephilim ancestor from the "Anything In Your Blood" reading/binding and he loves to turn on my lights in the kitchen and in one of my bedrooms. He will even dim the light to his desired brightness.

On the night of his binding he woke up my wife in the middle of the night. She sensed someone was in the house and got out of bed to find about a size 15 or 16 footprint on our carpet, leading from our bedroom door and down our long hallway to the stairs.

Hes my most active spirit.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Oh wow I wish I saw this thread before. I have a male Dark Angel from Elysium Conjures! He came from a reverse adoption after I filled out an application and was "screened" by them.. I feel super lucky at the time that was who came through for me because right now their custom conjures of a dark angel are at a high price point.

Mine is more like a guarding and supportive presence .. also very tall too according to his description. I feel like he is there and watchful but he hasn't manifested much to me (visually).

@Dmg That experience sounds very neat and wow, talk about very pronounced activity!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Dmg
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8

@godslayerbabe ive had him since the beginning of june and he does regularly mess with the lights in those two rooms but no more foot prints have been seen since the day of his binding.

Since bringing him home ive noticed an increase in my own seedy thoughts and desires. Something worth mentioning for anyone debating getting their own binding of this spirit type.

Ive also told him not to have such profound activity to not scare my family (which he has previously). As of now he's complied but if its just me in the room he'll show his activity (which I want and am happy about).

Return to “Dark Arts”