Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The last time he updated the completed order list was 7 days ago. As for the order queue (the waiting list), he doesn't. But tbh, the order queue list doesn't matter. He's trying his best to get all orders completed.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Berrybo wrote:Does anyone know if he continues the queue at all right now?
I tried contacting him over months, not spamming him, but never received a reply :( I made my order back in 2017 or 2016, I'm not even sure anymore and lost my order number, so I wasn't even able to check if it was included in the queue. This makes me really sad, as I really like to have this binding for such a long time now and just being unable to connect to this character, even though I truly yearend for him for years! I hope this doesn't sound rude or disrespectful, I don't mean to, but I already thought of asking another seller if they could check if this binding was done or not. Or if they were able to do the binding instead, of course, I'd pay again then. What do you think?

As a side note, I really used to like Kelis and his work, he's done a very good job back then. I really miss this time.
Yes, he is still processing. How do I know? Because even though I haven’t received the write ups, the beings he’s created are with me and made themselves known they are with me. I just recently received Alphas of Lucifer Morningstar and Casey Jones.

All the Alphas are easy to connect with and have always let me know they are around before receiving any emails. But then I have everyone and everything bound directly to me. So I can’t speak about those bound to vessels.

The two character bindings, I haven’t connected to yet... but then I haven’t put any effort into it currently. I only have two so far. I haven’t received write-ups for them either but then I’ve told Kelis going forward I don’t need the write ups. But that’s my personal choice and I feel comfortable enough in my own abilities that I feel I don’t really need them. Again, that’s my personal choice.

Have you tried meditating with them and reach out to the character?

Have you emailed him recently? There’s the contact form on the site and the “sales” email he posted.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I was informed Kelis’s internet was down for 2 weeks until he gets paid. So there is that.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Berrybo
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

DarknessDreaming wrote: Yes, he is still processing. How do I know? Because even though I haven’t received the write ups, the beings he’s created are with me and made themselves known they are with me. I just recently received Alphas of Lucifer Morningstar and Casey Jones.

All the Alphas are easy to connect with and have always let me know they are around before receiving any emails. But then I have everyone and everything bound directly to me. So I can’t speak about those bound to vessels.

The two character bindings, I haven’t connected to yet... but then I haven’t put any effort into it currently. I only have two so far. I haven’t received write-ups for them either but then I’ve told Kelis going forward I don’t need the write ups. But that’s my personal choice and I feel comfortable enough in my own abilities that I feel I don’t really need them. Again, that’s my personal choice.

Have you tried meditating with them and reach out to the character?

Have you emailed him recently? There’s the contact form on the site and the “sales” email he posted.
I haven't emailed him again, since I didn't see the point in doing so, but I might just ask if what I feel is correct. Lately I've had a lot of dreams about this character and he often comes to my mind, as if he's trying to contact me. I have a hard time connecting atm with any beings so I can't tell for sure, I hope my intuition is right about this. Normally I do feel them around me, but I was blocked mentally in a very stressful phase. It is a very good idea to meditate next time, when I have a quiet moment :) thx

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Just wanted to share my feedback for my recent orders from Kelis! I bought a few things a couple of weeks ago for a birthday present to myself, some of which are still being worked on, as he is only working on new orders once a week now. However my Battle Lord joined me immediately and he’s so much fun! I adore him! I also ordered a GMV and an Alpha who I upgraded to Level 4. I heard back from him very quickly and he was almost finished with my GMV a few days later. It’s nice to see him feeling better and acting more like his old self. Even though he is slow with the writeups and doesn’t always update the queue regularly, he is working on things and he’s doing the best he can. I’m fine with skipping the writeups as I don’t really need them. Anyways I just wanted to add my experience and I’ve already placed a couple more orders so I will update as those come in! Thank you so much for helping me with my Alpha filled birthday! Lol. <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I ordered an alpha and 2 other servitors to be shipped to me in vessels as personal preference. Kelis said he would ship them that week but never did. I still have nothing. I am disappointed as I have heard his work is so great. I was really looking forward to receiving his work.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if there are any limitations to his Servitor creations? If someone wanted to essentially have a copy of a Dungeons and Dragons based God or Goddess (with all the lore and abilities therein) as an Alpha Servitor, could they? What about a custom Dungeons and Dragons Character who became such? Sorry for the odd question, I just wanted to reach out here since it seems Kelis is hard to get ahold of due to his heavy work schedule. I didn't want to bother him based on his "don't harass me or ask dumb questions" rule for emailing him. -_-;;

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Been waiting for my write ups and sterf for like 2 years xD as long as he eventually gets to em I'm good

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:Been waiting for my write ups and sterf for like 2 years xD as long as he eventually gets to em I'm good
Jeez. The conflicting reviews over whether or not he's quick to answer is a bit weird. Out of curiosity is your order number in the list on his site? If not, have you tried emailing him? Perhaps it's been lost in the pile of stuff he's had to do.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Muse wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:Been waiting for my write ups and sterf for like 2 years xD as long as he eventually gets to em I'm good
Jeez. The conflicting reviews over whether or not he's quick to answer is a bit weird. Out of curiosity is your order number in the list on his site? If not, have you tried emailing him? Perhaps it's been lost in the pile of stuff he's had to do.

My order numbers are on there x,x though I don't think I know all of them. But idk if emailing him will annoy him or not since um guessing he's just gonna get to them we he gets to them.

Return to “Seller Review”