Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:True self past life reading?
Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.
It's the life that defines the person's soul, some call it higher self yeah
Okay, so making sure I understand here you a reading of your higher self's timeline here and not so much a reading of who you were vessel or body idenity wise then or is that not correct?

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Is that different from a regular past life reading? I assumed the true or "higher" self as I understood it was the part of us that lived beyond each life so I am afraid I don't understand what a true self past reading would be a reading of. Do you maybe a reading of your true self in terms of a general timeline reading of your true self or no? Apologies if I'm not understanding this correctly.
Okay, so making sure I understand here you a reading of your higher self's timeline here and not so much a reading of who you were vessel or body idenity wise then or is that not correct?
Either you feel more comfortable with honestly ^^

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Alright, I flipped a coin and let lady luck decide which reading I do for you. She apparently went for the true/higher self reading. That said I got a good 6 card spread I can do for that reading.

All in all I can do the reading now if you're ready or if not tomorrow if tonight's a bad time for you.

Regardless of when you choose you should try to be as a relaxed as you can be. The more at ease you can go for the better the reading can go.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Past life, please

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

As for me, anytime is OK.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Alright, I flipped a coin and let lady luck decide which reading I do for you. She apparently went for the true/higher self reading. That said I got a good 6 card spread I can do for that reading.

All in all I can do the reading now if you're ready or if not tomorrow if tonight's a bad time for you.

Regardless of when you choose you should try to be as a relaxed as you can be. The more at ease you can go for the better the reading can go.
Either time is fine now or tomorrow whichever can work for you, I'm usually relaxed yeah.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:

Either time is fine now or tomorrow whichever can work for you, I'm usually relaxed yeah.
Alright, I'll do it first thing tomorrow then. (try to do a few other readings as well while i'm at it).

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alena wrote:Past life, please
Alright, should be a problem.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Alena wrote:Past life, please
Alright, should be a problem.
Sorry meant to say shouldn't be a problem lol.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Rungr wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:

Alright, I'll do it first thing tomorrow then. (try to do a few other readings as well while i'm at it).
Awesome!

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”