neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Good afternoon to everybody, blessings on you. I am a Muslim since birth, and a good believer if I were to measure it. I do my prayings and everything without skipping. I would like to say hello to everyone that I am just joined this forum with excitement.

Im very interested in connecting to Jinn in a safe way. My mother's friend is an alcoholic to deal with Jinns because he cannot take it, he has gone insane because of it. Basically, my mom says that her friend wrote a book, which actually written and guided by the Jinn.

Personally, I would never harm anyone or do black magic even I knew it. Because in my religion it's forbidden, and haram. I just want to open my mind and eye to see Jinn, or spirits or even talk with them safely, without losing my sanity or mental health.

The reason I need this is that I have visited a healer who is professional in this, and asked about my aunt because she is with a gypsy right now( I call gypsy because in my country its pretty a lot that they go in to magic and evil things to get what they want) so I went to this Hodja, gave my aunts name, photo, and also a photo of her house. He sent Jinn the next day and told me that she has something but not just her, I have something to. Basically, someone did magic on me for losing my business success 4 years ago.

I really want to learn this myself, with professional way, I don't want to ask hodjas like visiting a fortune teller but as a Muslim, I want to open my for instance 3rd Eye( if it's called that) to contact with other dimensions and worlds.

I would really appreciate it you can guide me where to start, how to do, or how to prepare, or if there are things that I have to read first, where to start? I would be really thankful to anyone who helps me, blessings upon all of you.

Kind Regards,
Bleepy

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Welcome to CH. There are lots of postings on such things in these forums and in the Encyclopedia linked. Safe journeys to you.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

The chakras aren't exactly what makes you able to interact with other dimensions and such, the chakras can aid but the abilities to do such isn't determined on it, just help. You just need to start practicing your clairs. However, the 3rd eye doesn't allow contact with other dimensions rather if entities come here or "spirits" you can subtly see them and over time possibly see them in a way you see with your actual eyes but not quite.

You can start by looking up the different clairs, clairvoyance, clairsentience, clairaudience, etc. When you practice you get better at it, the chakras development help in a way that if I had to use an analogy it's like seeing in crystal clear water, but with undeveloped chakras, it's like looking through muddled water you can still see but it's muddled. However, to develop your chakras you practice clearing them and it's like coming into yourself, most focus just on the spiritual aspect of chakra and forget they have a mental and emotional aspect to them as well.

I have two JINN myself we work together in etheric projection but when I do physical rituals they come to the energetic layer of this physical to help me as well.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome to this forum :)

I recommend also reading:

1 the article on spirit keeping on the home page of the Creepy Hollows Shop
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

2 the info and entries in the Shop for djinn / genie spirits
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Djinn-Genie-Spirits/

3 the article in the Encyclopaedia on Djinn in this section
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... show&cat=4

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi bleepyy and welcome!

The others gave good advice and I'd like to add to it. I don't know if you meditate or not but it is a good basic skill to have as most abilities (like the clairs) may be dependent on having a calm mind. There are different methods of meditation to choose from and to try. I think you may find one method you prefer and if not you can make your own.

The jinn I have prefer to meet in the astral so keeping a dream journal may help you figure out which dream was actually an astral travel. I don't consciously travel but some of my dreams turned out to be me interacting in the astral with a jinni. Every night I task a jinn to help me lucid dream but haven't had a real one yet.

I hope that little bit helped you figure out where to start.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

Whyme wrote:Hi bleepy and welcome!

The others gave good advice and I'd like to add to it. I don't know if you meditate or not but it is a good basic skill to have as most abilities (like the claims) may be dependent on having a calm mind. There are different methods of meditation to choose from and to try. I think you may find one method you prefer and if not you can make your own.

The jinn I have to prefer to meet in the astral so keeping a dream journal may help you figure out which dream was actually astral travel. I don't consciously travel but some of my dreams turned out to be me interacting in the astral with a jinni. Every night I task a jinn to help me lucid dream but haven't had a real one yet.

I hope that little bit helped you figure out where to start.
Hello, I quoted only you but, couldn't fit in the message box but I am asking to everybody.
Thank you for all of your replies, I'm so happy to hear from you really!

So basically, this works through the objects from Shop, right? So is it not possible to do naturally without Shop items?

Thanks again, a lot!

Lastly, are there any supplements or nootropics or anything to take from outside to help my focus, calmness, and clarity. Or in this context anything that helps?

bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for all of your replies,

For no meditation ability(focusing etc), and new to spiritual things, I cant even do astral, which I really wanted a lot! Can you please guide me to starting? Which service or item should be bought for a "Start" in the journey of spirituality beginner level.

Also if there are any supplements or nootropics or anything to eat drink to increase the focus and meditation ability, can you please suggest me?

Thanks again for all of your replies, but I need a starting point really because I dont want to get the wrong item :) If someone can suggest me the start I would really really appreciate a lot, a lot a lot!!

bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

Sorry for multiple replies; just wanted to say I also opened a topic and asked some questions in General CH Questions section, its more in depth there. Thank you :)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”