You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Old Town wrote:Sounds like fun. I'd love a reading if you have time. Can you tell me about my future or what direction my life is going?
Should be a problem I don't think.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

harisikram wrote:Can I enter?
Of course you can.

harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Of course you can.
Ok then. I am standing in the queue ;) when u are done, do a reading on me too. Do u need any information to get started?

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

harisikram wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Of course you can.
Ok then. I am standing in the queue ;) when u are done, do a reading on me too. Do u need any information to get started?
I think that would be more of a concern for when we get to your reading but in general if you want to talk of that and discuss it a bit more I don't mind.

harisikram
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
harisikram wrote:
jesse1746 wrote:
Of course you can.
I think that would be more of a concern for when we get to your reading but in general if you want to talk of that and discuss it a bit more I don't mind.
Past life and present?

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Alena wrote:General will be fine.

I have your reading ready give me a just a sec and I'll try to read through the cards here.

My apologies for the delay by the way for whatever I didn't get a notification you replied to recently.

So, just wanted to let you know you were not being ignored it was just small glitch or something here.

Regardless I'll have your reading completed if jiffy here.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:
Alena wrote:General will be fine.

As promised I have the completed past life reading for you below. I must say you must have had one interesting past life from what the cards revealed to me as you'll see for yourself here.

Alena here is your reading: Card #1 (ace of wands) (who were you?)

Card description: An enormous wand is tightly grasped by a hand from the right side coming out of a cloud.

Card meaning: In this life you had a great affinity with magic and you used to guide and likely heal as you could. I would say within this picture since the hand is meant to represent the divine it is also clear that you had a very close link to the divine energies and as such had a very high sense of wisdom and knowledge in that life.

card #2 (knight of pentacles) (what did you do?)

card description: a knight grasps a pentacle in his right hand guarding it as he sits upon his horse.

Card meaning: You were a very loyal and hard working person in this life. You used your skills in whatever way you could to protect and aid humanity’s growth on this world. A champion truly for the well being and hope of others if you will so to speak.

card #3. (9 of wands.) (what challenges did you face?)

Card description: A man with a head wound stands near his staff for support behind him is an entire forest worth of staffs.

Card meaning: You faced the harsh and very difficult challenge of trying to maintain the truth against several ideas and concepts which counted that which you knew to be the truth in your heart. It was not easy for you and you did all that you could to keep from losing yourself to this world’s falseness.

Card #4 (the world reversed) (how did you die?)

Card description: a woman stands encircled by the infinite and ever lasting circle of life upon the corners of the card are a human face in the upper left side, an eagle on the upper right side, a bull on the lower left side and finally a lion upon the lower right side of the picture.

Card meaning: It appears that despite your honest and noble intentions the world was not ready for you yet and sadly it appears your death was the result of the world being against you. Perhaps it was not easy for the world to accept what you had to say to them? Regardless, hopefully things will go better for you in your current life and you can reach out to a more evolved world easier than your attempt in the previous life here.

card #5. ( 7 of swords) (what lessons did you learn in that life?)

Card description: a man is sneakily grabbing swords that lay stabbed into the earth and silently walking off when them as he is able to.

Card meaning: The lesson you painfully learned from this life was to work carefully and slowly upon the hearts and souls of those not yet ready to embrace the full wisdom of what you had to say. As the man is careful and methodical in removing the swords so that he is neither found nor hurt in the process so to must you take great care in helping others to overcome messages which word against them. Remove the barriers they have a piece at a time rather than challenging them all at once so that the divine can open up communication with them.
Do so in such a manner of quiet that you do not overwhelm the soul or souls you are attempting to help.

Card #6 (the tower). (how have you been influenced?)

Card description a building is struck by lightning setting the entire building on fire. A giant crown is knocked off as two people jump out in terror.

Card meaning: Now, normally most would see this card as a bad meaning to the person being read I however see a very very different meaning behind this card being presented. I see this more as a sign that the divine was not at all happy with what happened to you. In other words, this is saying that the divine will aid you in clearing out the ones that unjustly stand in your way.

You should not be afraid for the anger is not in anyway directed at yourself rather it is a way of clearing your path for you.

The crown I believe represents the false powers that be working against you and it being knocked off by the lightning is a way of telling you not to fear the world coming after you for they shall not last and will be cleared out of the way for you. You have been hurt, possibly betrayed but you were never forgotten or abandoned so do not abandon others in need of how you can help them.

Stay strong, follow your heart and do not lose hope for the future Is overall the main point that could be gotten from these cards and from this life.

So sorry that this life may have not ended in this best of ways but at least you can take what was learned from this life and use it to your advantage to further your current soul work. You may have been knocked down but your soul was never truly defeated as it clearly rose again in other lives including the one you live now.

I hope that you enjoyed and learned from this reading.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

Thank you. That gives me a lot to think about. It also makes me feel better.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”