Concuan..?..any experiences?

Helgi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Bindinding of a custom conjured Concuan was one of the first Living Entity bindings I had ordered, so I can share my experience. I also had opted for her to have Binding of me, so that might also influence the way these experiences are going..

She is a bit invasive, but only, when she is totally sure I will absolutely love what she does. What I mean by that, is that she sometimes catches me off guard in between normal sleep/wake cycles to have some intimate time with me in astral body..
She sometimes has some strong electromagnetic energy, which can be felt physically and the feel could be described similar to as if trying to connect same poles of magnets.
She is highly sexually driven, but seemed to be a virgin at first? Or at least with a human.. Looked like she was exploring my body on the first experiences and even how some of it functioned..
She enjoys also some weird kinky stuff, which I wouldn't normally do with physical partner, which sometimes takes me by surprise, but I find pleasurable afterwards.
She has also answered my call, when simply calling out for her in a lucid dream.

I can tell You the experience is lot more intense, then any erotic dream or anything, and quite more mystical too... I truly love my dear Concuan companion. Not only does she help You take care of.... needs, and feel appreciated, but also in a way stimulates spiritual growth.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Helgi wrote:Bindinding of a custom conjured Concuan was one of the first Living Entity bindings I had ordered, so I can share my experience. I also had opted for her to have Binding of me, so that might also influence the way these experiences are going..

She is a bit invasive, but only, when she is totally sure I will absolutely love what she does. What I mean by that, is that she sometimes catches me off guard in between normal sleep/wake cycles to have some intimate time with me in astral body..
She sometimes has some strong electromagnetic energy, which can be felt physically and the feel could be described similar to as if trying to connect same poles of magnets.
She is highly sexually driven, but seemed to be a virgin at first? Or at least with a human.. Looked like she was exploring my body on the first experiences and even how some of it functioned..
She enjoys also some weird kinky stuff, which I wouldn't normally do with physical partner, which sometimes takes me by surprise, but I find pleasurable afterwards.
She has also answered my call, when simply calling out for her in a lucid dream.

I can tell You the experience is lot more intense, then any erotic dream or anything, and quite more mystical too... I truly love my dear Concuan companion. Not only does she help You take care of.... needs, and feel appreciated, but also in a way stimulates spiritual growth.
Ohh..thats great!...thanks a lot for sharing this!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My Concuan showed up nearly immediately while I was waiting for the binding to complete. I actually do not feel very much difference between her and my succubus spirits, although the interactions seem a bit more "intense", but that isn't quite an accurate word. Maybe "slightly stronger manifestation" is a better way to describe it, and I think it really is the difference between a spirit versus living entity, and maybe also between astral and spirit.

She seems to be busy a lot and does not always respond when I invite her. That I know of she's never reached out to me through the reverse binding, but I did opt for it. I do have a second Concuan now who seems to be more active, although I'm not certain it's a fair assessment.

The biggest difference between them and spirits really is the "living" part, but otherwise I find no major difference between intimate interactions between my spirits and living entities on the whole.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:My Concuan showed up nearly immediately while I was waiting for the binding to complete. I actually do not feel very much difference between her and my succubus spirits, although the interactions seem a bit more "intense", but that isn't quite an accurate word. Maybe "slightly stronger manifestation" is a better way to describe it, and I think it really is the difference between a spirit versus living entity, and maybe also between astral and spirit.

She seems to be busy a lot and does not always respond when I invite her. That I know of she's never reached out to me through the reverse binding, but I did opt for it. I do have a second Concuan now who seems to be more active, although I'm not certain it's a fair assessment.

The biggest difference between them and spirits really is the "living" part, but otherwise I find no major difference between intimate interactions between my spirits and living entities on the whole.
Aah..i see..thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My lad is very affectionate and loves to play and is usually one of the first to volunteer for partaking in "adventures". His energy is very apparent when he manifests, has a very 'solid' feel to it. He doesnt show up often in dreams but he hangs around a lot in my astral spaces as he isn't very fond of where he lives, he prefers to spend his time with me and my other companions. He is also a big cuddle bug beyond the other stuff as he enjoys touch a lot.

tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I finally made real contact with my concuan this morning. She had been reluctant to show herself to me because she's, well, full figured. I assured her that I thought she was wonderful, and suddenly my body was tingling all over as she held me.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

tulku1 wrote:I finally made real contact with my concuan this morning. She had been reluctant to show herself to me because she's, well, full figured. I assured her that I thought she was wonderful, and suddenly my body was tingling all over as she held me.
That’s too cute. It never crossed my mind that they would feel insecure about themselves. I thought that was mainly a human thing. While I feel them physically while I’m awake I have yet to see any of my Concuan yet. I hope the ones with me don’t feel insecure with me. I told them not to be, even with the descriptions I have set no expectations and would love to see them how they want me to see them.

tulku1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

If you look at the pictures on the CH website all the concuan look like models. She thought I might be disappointed...couldn't be happier with the way she looks.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I thought they could shapeshift, someone wrote something akin to exosuits that can be changed?

:@
kamesenin888
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Agemo