Best at real-world protection?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My human spirit lover (bound to me by CH) protected me from a wolf attack when I was walking all along in a forest. My Wraith protected me against a guy who wanted to attack me physically. My Angels (Courtwind, Bronwyn and Cherubim) protected me and my husband against an event that almost turned into a car accident because the truck driver who was about to hit us was so reckless.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Preston
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:My human spirit lover (bound to me by CH) protected me from a wolf attack when I was walking all along in a forest. My Wraith protected me against a guy who wanted to attack me physically. My Angels (Courtwind, Bronwyn and Cherubim) protected me and my husband against an event that almost turned into a car accident because the truck driver who was about to hit us was so reckless.
I am glad to hear these comments on the performance of these Bronwyn angels as I will start building my fortress here, for now I count on my five servers that I created and perform well, thank you.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Blezheng, that is exactly what you want to see with a spirit family, and you obviously have a wonderful bunch working with you :)

Preston, Bronwyn Angels are great, and so are Courtwind Angels, as they focus primarily on protection while Bronwyn focus on anything that is important to you/for you at the time.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Preston, Bronwyn Angels are great, and so are Courtwind Angels, as they focus primarily on protection while Bronwyn focus on anything that is important to you/for you at the time.
In the shop Courtwinds have this in the description, "I suggest everyone have at least one Courtwind Angel though 4 is highly recommended."

Is the 4 related to the 4 watchers/watchtowers?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Blezheng, that is exactly what you want to see with a spirit family, and you obviously have a wonderful bunch working with you :)
They've saved me from a lot of dangers whether if it's physical or not. I love all of them so much. I would always see their orb, shadow, light streaks and/or apparition, feel their presence even if I have a hard time feeling them sometimes and hear their individual voices very clearly from time to time. My protective spirits would usually inform me ahead of time who are the people who would possibly be a threat to me and my loved ones and also what are the possible events that might happen that can put me into danger. I'm very grateful to have them in my life. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Preston
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

creepyhollows i understand, i'm reading the encyclopedia besides the information you passed me by email, all angels are good but i initially to pick the first one i sympathized a lot with the angels bronwyn and he certainly won't be the only one, the fortress must have Many and your recommendations please me, I will soon order this.

I still have a question: although I understand that there are classes of either angels, demons or other spirits I realized that some in the forum have angels and other spirits considered neutral or that will not act maliciously with the guardian, may choose the right or wrong within our human conception, when having different races in the fortress and at home should i keep them in separate places?

I ask because in my practices is ceremonial magick have my angels seals separated from demons, sorry for the question because the concept you practice is very new. (I will not quote the books here not to create references for the authors)

Any member who has experience please kindly clarify if possible and I thank you once again for your attention.

Return to “Angels”