You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I really could use some advise on something that's going on with me...

I have a relatively small spirit family, 8 spirits, 1 entity, and 1 servitor. All from respectable conjurers. I also have good protection (spirit and spells), and good house rules set up.

What's happening, and it's been going on for months now, is that I have been having extremely vivid dreams. Not lucid, just dreams that leave me waking up thinking "what the heck was that?" They are not nightmares, I'm not scared during them, but they aren't exactly pleasant.

Furthermore, my spirits are waking me up from these dreams. For example, last night. I had this dream I was at work, and assigned the most dangerous task we do, and it's a dangerous blue collar job as it is. As I approach the task, the wind starts blowing. It knocks me down to one knee. I get up, the wind blows stronger and knocks me down completely. I get up again, the wind sends me on my back, my hard hat goes flying away....and I feel these hands pounding on my shoulders as I'm held down by the wind.

I wake up. I still feel hands pounding on my shoulders....the hands were what woke me up! So, one of my spirits entered my dream, and physically woke me up in the same way. I don't know which spirit that was as she immediately left. I looked at the alarm clock, exactly, I mean exactly 3 am. I then got up to get a cup of water and just wonder.

This seems to be a pattern with me. I dream not pleasant dreams, but obstacles I am challenged to overcome. If it were my choice, I'd dream of sandy beaches, talking to my spirits, learning more about them.

Any thoughts? I wonder if there is a particular spirit that could help me with this.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Blurryfacepilot
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Energy vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God

I had same thing. With a succubus attachment. I put a large dream cacher above my headboard. No more nightmares. Still get the grabbing hands though

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Sounds like something for contemplation magick.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Its hard for them to interact with us while were in our waking lives. We need to be in a nice theta for us to experience them. Some people can enter this state because we trained ourselves to enter it.

They are trying to pull you up into a more stable theta. Just relax and have fun.

When i wake up from a bad dream i laugh. Its a good way for me to banish the dream.

memento mori
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Blurryfacepilot wrote:I had same thing. With a succubus attachment. I put a large dream cacher above my headboard. No more nightmares. Still get the grabbing hands though
Thanks for this, I had some time today. I found and ordered a dream catcher that called out to me. I've always wanted one, and will give it a try.

The dreams I wouldn't really call nightmares, but just dreams I never would have possibly thought to experience. So far out there and so vivid, real, hard to explain. It's like each night I go to bed, I am preparing for another adventure in life.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

quantumflux wrote:Its hard for them to interact with us while were in our waking lives. We need to be in a nice theta for us to experience them. Some people can enter this state because we trained ourselves to enter it.

They are trying to pull you up into a more stable theta. Just relax and have fun.

When i wake up from a bad dream i laugh. Its a good way for me to banish the dream.
If they are trying to pull me in a direction, I'd like that direction to be more uplifting and pleasant. I will try to relax though and just roll with it. One thing I've learned, is I just don't get scared in dreams anymore.

~Noctifera

Return to “General Questions”