Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

Hey guys!
So..i just placed an order for custom wraith..
Its my second spirit...first one was sterling angel..i will be all new to dark arts now..so...any tips or experiences for wraith keeping..pls do tell!
Thank u!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I can't address any experiences regarding wraiths. But, I have been working exclusively with DA spirits and spell bindings for a few years now.

Depending on how sensitive you are, be prepared for an adjustment period when you welcome a DA spirit in to your home. It is most commonly physical. Many people describe it as a nausea or headache or dizziness. Personally, I had that feeling in my stomach like I was on a roller coaster for one or two days. For me, it was exhilarating. For other keepers it was a little uncomfortable for a bit and then got better.

This is not 100% going to happen to you. I think it depends on your sensitivity, the spirit itself and the environment in your home and life. I never felt a thing when I received my 3rd DA spirit. In fact, she didn't even manifest until two years later.

So, get excited, and open your mind.. cause DA spirits are fun and unpredictable in the manner in which they become a part of your spirit family.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just remember, wraiths are anti-social, so don't expect them to talk much. They don't have names, either. Mine just kind of hangs around in the background, when not off patrolling.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank u for your responses guys!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
harisikram
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote:I can't address any experiences regarding wraiths. But, I have been working exclusively with DA spirits and spell bindings for a few years now.

Depending on how sensitive you are, be prepared for an adjustment period when you welcome a DA spirit in to your home. It is most commonly physical. Many people describe it as a nausea or headache or dizziness. Personally, I had that feeling in my stomach like I was on a roller coaster for one or two days. For me, it was exhilarating. For other keepers it was a little uncomfortable for a bit and then got better.

This is not 100% going to happen to you. I think it depends on your sensitivity, the spirit itself and the environment in your home and life. I never felt a thing when I received my 3rd DA spirit. In fact, she didn't even manifest until two years later.

So, get excited, and open your mind.. cause DA spirits are fun and unpredictable in the manner in which they become a part of your spirit family.
Hey Spyderbite,

ye, i placed an order about 6 days ago and since then i am feeling heavy dizziness, mild headaches and mood changes and sometime so much pressure on my ears. though i have not hear from CH about my order completion. the entity is Elite Dark Arts. Just waiting for the news about my love

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have read that wraith requires some good gouse rules...can u syggest some..i have read that house rule board from the shop..but anything apart from it?..or anything else important?..
Thanks

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Good*, suggest*

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
Hismara
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My DA so far has been exactly like my WA, no differences for me. It is definitely an individual experience.

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Aryan wrote:Hey guys!
Its my second spirit...first one was sterling angel..i will be all new to dark arts now..so...any tips or experiences for wraith keeping..pls do tell!
Thank u!
Aryan wrote:I have read that wraith requires some good gouse rules...can u syggest some..i have read that house rule board from the shop..but anything apart from it?..or anything else important?..
Thanks
"They are spirits focused solely on vengeance. They are fiercely intense energies that often manifest as Shades. They can act on the Keeper's behalf to right a wrong and provide protection against evil and curses. They are extremely volatile and their energy is electric. Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Source: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Hi,

Based on CH's Encyclopedia entry on Wraiths; I would suggest to lay down tight house rules so the Wraith doesn't take out vengeance on others, and not act on your thoughts and feelings, especially negative thoughts and feelings because they may take it as a prompt to go after the person(s) that causes you to feel that way, or any negative thoughts you may think about that person(s).

So in that regard it would probably be wise to have a firm house rule in place stating that they're only to act when you request or task them vocally. Because like the encyclopedia entry said: "They are spirits focused solely focused on vengeance[...]They are extremely volatile[...]Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Here are some other threads on Wraiths regarding this:

post56699.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p58184

post405427.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p405427

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
Aryan wrote:Hey guys!
Thank u!
Aryan wrote:I have read that wraith requires some good gouse rules...can u syggest some..i have read that house rule board from the shop..but anything apart from it?..or anything else important?..
Thanks
"They are spirits focused solely on vengeance. They are fiercely intense energies that often manifest as Shades. They can act on the Keeper's behalf to right a wrong and provide protection against evil and curses. They are extremely volatile and their energy is electric. Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Source: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Hi,

Based on CH's Encyclopedia entry on Wraiths; I would suggest to lay down tight house rules so the Wraith doesn't take out vengeance on others, and not act on your thoughts and feelings, especially negative thoughts and feelings because they may take it as a prompt to go after the person(s) that causes you to feel that way, or any negative thoughts you may think about that person(s).

So in that regard it would probably be wise to have a firm house rule in place stating that they're only to act when you request or task them vocally. Because like the encyclopedia entry said: "They are spirits focused solely focused on vengeance[...]They are extremely volatile[...]Owning a Wraith is a responsibility."

Here are some other threads on Wraiths regarding this:

post56699.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p58184

post405427.html?hilit=Wraiths%20vengeance#p405427
Hey buddy!
Thanks a lot for all this info!
It really helped me out!
Thanks again!

WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire