Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

Hey guys, I have a question. As I have purchased a dark arts entity bound to spirit by CH so,
if I go to a DA pro shaman and asked him for cleansing etc will he know about my companion? Can he bring him harm or unbound him?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Depends.
1) We don't personally know the shaman and so we either can take your word for it that he is one and can do what he does, or he isn't.
2) If he is sensitive to spirits or entities then he could possibly know but honestly from what I know, CH does cloaking on their bindings, so I doubt anyone would know unless you asked that entity to appear to them or gave the shaman permission to know
3) No he shouldn't bring harm in the first place that seems really unethical and not okay.. your entity is a companion first of all, and so I don't see why the shaman should be doing anything. And also CH are the ones who conjured/bound the entity to you and so they're also the only ones who probably know how to release the binding, since I'm sure they have their own methods or complex way of doing them, or even clauses that the spirit or entity might follow with the conjurer.

Any insight from other folks to add onto this would be cool I'd like to see what others think of this

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

harisikram
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Depends.
1) We don't personally know the shaman and so we either can take your word for it that he is one and can do what he does, or he isn't.
2) If he is sensitive to spirits or entities then he could possibly know but honestly from what I know, CH does cloaking on their bindings, so I doubt anyone would know unless you asked that entity to appear to them or gave the shaman permission to know
3) No he shouldn't bring harm in the first place that seems really unethical and not okay.. your entity is a companion first of all, and so I don't see why the shaman should be doing anything. And also CH are the ones who conjured/bound the entity to you and so they're also the only ones who probably know how to release the binding, since I'm sure they have their own methods or complex way of doing them, or even clauses that the spirit or entity might follow with the conjurer.

Any insight from other folks to add onto this would be cool I'd like to see what others think of this
Thank you for the Information. Just need to know it for sure before I go into someone. My companion safety always first.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Shamans won’t harm or attempt to do anything without your permission and your companion can show themselves or choose to not show themselves. Also, since it’s your companion it’s unlikely they will give off a hostile presence ‘DA’ entities can be very neutral in their vibe as any entity can.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “General Questions”