You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

So I had a rather intense calling towards this listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html and messed around with the options for a bit until I found one that seemed to click. An Ancient Male Sang Vampire, class 5 tier 2 and since the calling seemed lover like with a hint of possessiveness I put it in the notes. I told the vampire calling they'd have to wait until friday for me to order them or longer as I'm unsure if i'm going to get my usual weekly amount. They seemed okay with waiting, still do. May be getting a little impatient in my eyes. Does anyone have any experiences with a class 5 tier 2 ancient vampire? ancient vampire? or just a class 5 tier 2 vampire?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

bump

:@

Return to “Vampire”