Who are the “Dark Angelics” (Not fallen)?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yeah honestly for the connection what’s described as “DRHP” it seems to be related to them.

They are not fallen but their own race(s) of entities, different from demons/fallen angels as well as the angels you know. While tending to still be what you call “Right-Hand Path” and “Order/Structure/Authority” based in their major aspect despite not being the same as them.

There seems to be little information on them aside from the few ones we know that may be conjured. But in general what is their influence and are there any religions (or denominations) you think they have more influence over?

Allegedly there have been cases where people think it’s the influence of the “angels of light” they are experiencing, because they don’t know about the existence of this branch.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

What is DRHP? Do you mean Dark Right Hand Path? I did a google search for this term and the only hit I got is your post in this forum. Is it a concept that anyone else out there is using?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

It’s his term. So think he essentially means dark but having an authoritative hierarchy rather than full self autonomy.

As for all the other things he is referencing, it would certainly be helpful if he elucidated where he heard these things and what on earth we are talking about specifically.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:It’s his term. So think he essentially means dark but having an authoritative hierarchy rather than full self autonomy.

As for all the other things he is referencing, it would certainly be helpful if he elucidated where he heard these things and what on earth we are talking about specifically.
Was through a reading where they went to locate something, more specifically in reference with the experiences/ways and influences of somebody I know irl.

More or so a combination of the terms I've heard and to outline the differences of it to what we typically know.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Are you talking about Dark Angels? I have a Dark Angel and he's also not a fallen...which a lot of people tend to mistaken. I got him through Elysium Conjures and they say they are also their own race of angel, not commonly known... and there isn't much info on them online of course except all I've known is the information they gave me, and on their site. I could be wrong but that is what came to mind when I saw this post. I also don't even know much myself and most keepers I have talked to don't know about their existence. Mine is a 7ft tall male who chose me mostly for the purpose of protecting and support.

This is what I have gotten on their info, "Dark Angels have a meritocratic-styled society. A long time ago, Dark Angels had close interactions and intermingled with some Abrahamic Angels. This led to the militarized aspects of their culture, resemblances in language, and other similarities in things such as naming conventions. However, Dark Angels don’t follow an organized religion and do not worship or associate with any deities. They do place a high value on learning about their history though."

Again I could be thinking of something different LOL but the post has sparked my interest!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Dark angels tend to be angels that were created with dark energy as their core element (not evil or bad or anything like that) they can exist along side the angels of Judeo faith. Archangel Samuel was a dark angel which basically was his role to understand what he very darkness his creator shunned which is anticlimactic given the judeo pantheon’s god hates darkness yet gave it to a group of his angels to use it against his “enemies”

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I too would like a little clarification.

Obviously there's a lot of conflict amongst the religious/spiritual communities about what constitutes "dark" because if you have a god that commands the Angels to do something destructive, like kill a person or entire cities of people, is it wrong when it's still at a god's command?

If you could shed a little light on what you mean by Dark Right Hand Path, and perhaps a little more information on which class/rank/entity of Angel you mean, that would be helpful!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Based on the more 'commonly used' definition which might mean things like focused on self-preservation, 'DA beings' or focusing on self-orientated tendencies and more? Unfortunately not alot of info was given on the 'race', just that they were a variant.

Preston
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

These Dark Angels remind me of the Angels I was reading in the book "Brit Menucha", they are angels of the first heaven and second heavens in charge of justice, revenge and punishment, and they are not fallen.

Return to “Angels”