wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

My Beautiful Itla Dragon has been with me for a little bit now & She is so soothing. When I first read that they can make tall nest in the high tops of trees I just knew she/he would love my property since I have woods behind my home that we own. Then I kept reading & found out their soothing nature helps heal too. Well that just turned into a MUST HAVE! - Who doesn't have any sort of Stress or Anxiety within them or their family tree? This beautiful Dragon has helped me with some family members & She is so lovely to work with. I've been doing a Healing Schedule of my families 3 body's rotating each body weekly ,-while having Nightly healings done & My Beautiful Itla is included in with some other Dragons & Healing Spirits in helping out with these healings. Oh,- myself included, as well as giving my healing energies to my family as well. It's such a beautiful blessing to have her here with us. I love her so much . She's an Amazing Lil'Love.

She'll be going to school-Work- with me in September & help provide soothing energies throughout our classroom when it's a level of overloaded tensions or stress filled atmosphere. I think she'd be wonderful helping me while we work inside the classroom with Special Ed.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... LLERS.html

I'm providing the link so you may look at these Amazing Dragon Race (:

Anyone else have a Lil'Love like this Beautiful Itla Dragon?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They really are sweet dragons, and they have a lot of heart. Their ability to see into you and give you very defined and personal advice and support in your journey is something that renders tremendous connecting and bonding power. They tend to be quite active and become very passionate about working with their Keeper and their family (if permitted). It's not unusual for them to feel as though they are part of the family just as much as any other family member.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia (:

You know , They ARE So Sweet !! She jumped right on board and helped with her healing energies to one of my daughters the first day I got her vessel (Which I Love!! I'm wearing her ring now) I mean, she just went- Hey! I'm here! Let's get this healing Started ! Oh, she is totally active & such a team player. She is just So A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E ! You could feel how passionate she is about being a part of your family & when she's helping with healings.

She also Fantastic with our Dogs too ! The very first day or so, she had helped heal my oldest daughter's puppy. He had surgery done to his ears. She was crawling all around his Lil' ears applying her healing energies to him. That kind of tenderness gesture just melted my heart. She knew how much we Love our furbabies as they are family & she helped without me even asking.

I Love my Lil'Love she is a true Blessing in our lives! I'm thinking of adopting more from the CH Shop

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “Dragons”