Aura not extending out of or to the rest of where body is plus other thing?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So to say, in-between the spaces between the consciousnesses of people. Not sure how to describe it but I've used symbols purely as examples/archetypes.

This space exists mentally and psychologically (Just as the ocean is its own space, land is its own or outer space is its own space). While people are conversing and busy focusing on whatever they are doing all sorts of things you don't notice could be going in in this psycho-social 'shadow space'

I've dwelt in it for so long and have become accustomed to. Almost an inhabitant of that space.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Like a boundary between living things and their interactions with each other that you can move in-between while not being inside their interactions at the same time.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nowadays most people don't have the capacity to pull you into their space(s) or won't bother as much to monitor every single thing that goes on. Unless they are one of those who really are capable of using and exercising initiative.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:May i asl what your like in social settings? How well do you connect with the world around you and is it easy or difficult to do so?
'Invisible', away or 'in the shadows'. When one person managed to delve into me it was like 'finding a lost/legendary city' or something for them. There was a time when a person slightly closer to a 'irl social setting' may have questioned whether their 'finding' of what I 'held' was even real lol recently.

I'm around but 'nobody knows what secrets I hold' its like and finding it tends to be like a surprise for the 'average joe' if any succeed.

Not sure if this is 'developmental' or 'due to the way raised/grew up that was unique out of billions/millions'. I'm serious, this is according to experience btw and what others have said?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I’m telling you now I have a better idea, as of now my current purpose seems to be finding a way to get out of that ‘invisible’ or ‘in the shadows’ state. Or just learning how to do so as to allow the good interactions to come my way.

On some rare occasions although sometimes online I might run into somebody who is like me. The ones who I supposedly think are tend to have even sharper personalities/reflexes, but for some reason know instinctually they can communicate with me more easier than ‘people in general’.

I sometimes wonder what any intelligent paranormal entities hiding among humanity would be able to notice or not lol.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

There can be a few factors, it could also mean the person is pretty to themselves but aura is insanely fluid and even means different things for different people in color & vibe alone. I usually expand my aura as far as my home or further out or keep it close to a point it barely projects out. The latter makes People not quite notice me until I actually talk to them and the former makes me pretty noticeable.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Sounds like either the shadow world, which is a place between all places, or a pocket dimension. pocket dimensions are small created worlds mostly on the astral because it is more malleable and requires less energy to create. I have a servitor who has created his own Pocket world, and I love to go there are visit him. His creations are amazing.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

All places have pocket realms even our physical it’s just a matter of projecting there, they can also be learned to create on your own in the astral, etheric, and the energetic layer of this physical and other worlds. The shadow world is realms like Nyx’s realm and such. However the space between worlds is the void similar to khaos or the primordial void it’s possible to project there for short amounts of time for some, sometimes not on purpose. I have about 6 pocket realms for myself and my practice.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”