You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

wishing apon a star wrote:Hi Nina,

I'm so sorry you had to go through this. It just saddens my heart if I'm truly being honest here. It's So Super Sad to me that people aren't opening their minds or the way their thinking to think outside the box still. Why be so closed minded to something new whether it's maybe they're ignorant to this or not? Just open your mind to this new concept, put away your fear biased thoughts , worries & fears, but defiantly don't try to project them to me! Be still enough to listen to a person sharing something New & Magickal that will open your mind & heart up. I can understand that some people aren't even willing to discuss being it could come down to their own belief systems -ok I'll except that. But truly that's the only exception I'm willing to take as why you wouldn't want to open up & explore something so Wonderful , Magickal , Mystical as this forum clearly demonstrates daily.

For me personally I tell my family member's,friends & co-workers that I know these Awesome conjurer's they are Top's in their field of Magick & Conjuring of Spirits because Who wouldn't want a Lil'Magickal help throughout their daily lives? I know I do! This is something that I'm passionate about & it's near an dear to my heart. I will NOT let Other's STEER or DETER me from sharing this part of my life while I'm hoping the ones I share with Will open up that, This is Something That Could Make a Huge Difference in Their Life ! Once I've shared some of my experiences & given some testimonies it's now up to them & I leave it up to that -It's their choice to what they will with it.

After working in my Special Ed class for 2 straight years my teacher finally opened up & told me privately some of her Wiccan beliefs. I had already picked up on her Wiccan vibe WAY before her disclosing hers to me.For Christmas my teacher gave me Faery Tarot cards. We also had a woman
(one of our co-worker's TA.) in our classroom who was very devoted to her Catholic practices & I , being brought up in that manner, had very often, more then a few times,Stood Up & Spoke Up for my Passions on Spirit Keeping & having Spell work done for me personally & for my family. Although I enjoyed our discussions about her belief system & how I'm more of a Wiccan way in the way I think & do.I still held her in mutual respect for her way of thinking & doing as well.I still went about our classroom speaking about how much I love The Faeries, Unicorns & Dragons. She in return would bring out her handy dandy Bible online in her cell phone.I just smile because it showed her passion, I listened to her words because I show respect, I Smirked only because I know She Judged Me !
I Smirked Again because HER Judgment means Nothing to me.It doesn't effect me. Your judgment(s) is negative energy that I don't allow in my life & If I don't allow for something to have a hold in my life,I have the upper power on it to have no barring on it's purposeful intent.In the end ..Do I still Love this Woman? ABSOLUTLY I do! I love that she Stood Up & Spoke Up for her passion in her belief system! My heart is still saddened to think she is not willing to open up just enough to let something new in but It Is not my path nor to judge. Everyone has their own path to enlightenment but I sill have hope that one day she will. Who knows.. I might have planted a seed inside her heart to grow (:
Its nice that you are able to share your interests with others without getting deterred by their comments. I am very sensitive by nature and get hurt easily and take a long time to recover once hurt or never recover at all, so I try to avoid getting into controversies. I come from a strong Christian background, just imagine if I share this with my family member, lol,, they will call the pastors, raise petitions to as many missions and churches as possible, call priests home for exorcism, and my mother will fast till she can stand no more... So I want to avoid all that from happening and be as obscure as possible...

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

CJDS wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:
You were talking with her and she opens herself on explaining things. Think about this, if she felt negative to be around you from start, why would she cares on doing a good talk with you in the first place??

2ndly that you even begin to talk with her about your keep. This means the conversation was getting good and makes you comfortable to share the experience you got with others, this is no way a negative energy as negative energy will put you down and gloomy, and most likely make you close yourself in most cases.
Yes you could be right.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

nina wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:One thing I'd like to say is none of us really know how sensitive this lady is to spirits.. We don't know how she is even interpreting energy or if she is really that in tune.
The only thing I can think of that could raise alarms for sensitive people is having a spirit or entity with you (regardless they are bound or unbound) that has the power to deceive or manipulate you. I feel a very highly sensitive person would be able to POSSIBLY detect that but like ... I feel like your own bound spirits/entities are cloaked in the first place?? So I find your situation a little baffling, with what that lady /thinks/ she knows. Not to mention it sounds like she immediately changed face when you mentioned spirit keeping. .
I have spirits from 7 conjurors so far - CH, Lisa, blujay, LTT, Nanami, Billy and Toni and I hope all of them use cloaking spells on their bindings. I do have a problem when being around most people,, I feel uncomfortable with them and vice versa.... They often move away from me as I don't have anything much to say or I'm bit boring or intimidating for them or whatever. But this has always been me and not started like just few months back after my spirit keeping. So yes I do think it is quite possible that she became biased on hearing about my spirit keeping. My general nature is being awkward around people as I am shy and an introvert and rather avoid most people. I'm also very sensitive by nature and get hurt very easily so usually I try to avoid controversial topics with anyone but sometimes I let my tongue loose by misreading the situation and this is what happened here.
Yes! That is exactly what I think! I was pretty much getting to that same point as the last two responses too, about how she's just more biased and it has less to do with negative energy.. it sounds like something you'd hear from someone getting into new-age material lol. Which is why I thought it was kind of contradictory she thinks she knows it has to do with your spirits.... when apparently she didn't know anything about it in the first place??? I was like "HUH" ... But yeah I do think it is a bummer since it's only natural to be excited about talking about it to people working with anything metaphysical, because it will seem to look like they understand but I know in reality they don't. Unless they've personally had their own experiences.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For what it’s worth, I’m both a spirit keeper AND a practicing Catholic who’s very involved with my parish. So some of us are open-minded and mentally keep religion and spirituality as separate things. :) And some of us have reached an age where we understand that neither religion nor spirituality are one-size-fits-all, and our size is likely to evolve nonstop during our lives (if we’re doing it right).

So the way I view the world is this: as long as you’re not hurting innocent victims, you do you. Meanwhile, I’ll do me, and I will do my level best not to tread on anyone else’s toes in the process. And everyone will be fine. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I like this comment from this old thread:

viewtopic.php?f=175&t=57678
WhimsicalSage wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 pm I've never told anyone about spirit keeping so I've never had to face any opposition. Others have almost found out, and I could have potentially got into trouble at one point, but I was lucky and it didn't go any further. So no one found out.
I wouldn't get disheartened about what your high priestess thinks...
The thing is many people have said that spirit keeping is basically the fringe of the fringe in an already niche environment. There are many highly spiritual people and many practitioners who will still look down on spirit keeping. Also Magnolia stated a few years ago that just because someone is versed in the paranormal doesn't mean they understand everything to do with the paranormal. Spirit keeping falls into one of those areas where lots of people just wont understand, not neccesarily because they don't believe, but because they believe it to be unethical or sound mysterious in some way. This gives them an air of pre-judgement which many people use when they haven't come to question why they feel that way or don't fully understand the nature of what they're judging.
Try not to let it get to you. I think you'll probably get over it.
Hope this helps.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Ehh.. This is one of the MANY reasons why I avoid people.. People like to judge and voice their opinions on things they dont understand and are to lazy to go out and educate themselves.. Its frustrating to me when you have to hide who you are because it makes others uncomfortable.. It can feel like your living some secret double life..

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a revived, older thread. I add my 2 cents here on about the 'blurred middle road' walk I am on. I do totally agreed on everyone's views. I probably wouldn't be any different from those who got stumbled by hearing about having spirits around. Also, especially being a Christian over 2 decades, yet agreeing with spirit keepers might be even harder for everyone to accept, or understand whether you are a keeper or not.

What maked me like this, more so, an odd one that fits nowhere really, 😭 is that, I had to have an open view of the possibility of the spiritual realm and religion can coexist together. I trained up as a holistic spiritual counsellor for ALL that is out without judgement.

Also, my workplace, and my natural receptivity to see through the dimensions, seeing spirits of the departed in the hospital and some even came home with me, very soon realistically erased my traditional Biblical Christian views on 'demon behind every bush. ' very quickly.

Also, to me makes far more down to earth and logical sense to have my choice of Angels and protection, creatures ect...around me, then living an ignorant life with unbound spirit that would otherwise would be lurking around anyway, and anyone whether Christian or not. At least this way, I am in control, and feel much more safer within my faith as a Christian, because I actually know far better then the regular person out there what is going on around me.

Our discerning capacities grows and we are far more sensitive due to be a spirit keeper for our benefits. Where as none spiritual people kind of lost within all type of views and wisdom due to lack of genuine experience and limitations. So, sharing on this, forever Green topic, being a keeper is a great plus and enormously benefiting lifestyle which also helps your ordinary life, whether religious or not enhanced in multiple ways.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “General Questions”