new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'd really like to get an ancient spirit to help aid me in my development as a witch. like a teacher. preferably, I'd like the spirit to be an experienced witch herself, but I don't think it will really make a difference. should I get a harpy or a hag? and are there any other creatures/spirits that I should consider?

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I can't speak from personal experience on either of theae spirits, but my best friend has a Hag as a part of her spirit family and she has grown so much in both magickal knowledge and ability since bringing her home that I can hardly believe it! I've been considering bringing one home as well.

As for an often overlooked companion when it comes to having a magickal mentor/teacher (not to mention the great boost in power that's automatically added to any of your spell workings etc. just by having one of these beings nearby) may I suggest a Wyvern? Powerful, quirky, protective and wise, Wyverns are completely amazing friends and mentors! Get a custom conjured companion and just specify in the notes that you're looking for a Magick teacher.

Preston
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 37
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sitael, Haiael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dominations
My magical/paranormal name...: Preston
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info denanna123

I am also looking for an advanced mentor spirit to help me and I also have this doubt, thanks for the suggestions.

Return to “Dark Arts”