How to find out if spirits are trying to contacting me?

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

I should clarify after looking again. The spirit in question here is an abchanchu...

RyanJZ
new here
new here

Does anyone have some experience with these spirits that can chime in? What exactly sets them apart from other vampires?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There's a CH Dark Arts Lessening of acclimatisation spell binding to help reduce symptoms. And you can ask your DA spirit politely to please help to lessen them as much as possible. Apparently many will cooperate.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
RyanJZ
new here
new here

So I have some big news. I felt the urge to check out Liliths treasure tavern, and browse the listings. I ended up emailing her directly and asked if she knew of any callers. She told me that she has 2 with her- a succubus queen and a sanguine vampire female! Bought a binding for the vampire, and will buy a binding for the succubus queen soon...

RyanJZ
new here
new here

BUMP!
So these will be my first spirit and entity. I’m worried I’m not really prepared for them. I’ve read that live entities and sanguine vampires can be really intense, especially for newbies. But I know deep down that they wouldn’t have called me if they didn’t think I could handle it, and Lilith wouldn’t have gone ahead with bindings if she picked up on anything bad from what I hear.

RyanJZ
new here
new here

Does anyone have tips for preparing for these guys, considering I’m brand new to this?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

RyanJZ wrote:Does anyone have tips for preparing for these guys, considering I’m brand new to this?
Mmm:
-ask the conjurers or sellers directly in case they have specific instruction for preparing to welcome the spirit/entity.
-check out the encyclopedia and forum for general tips, experience, and reference.
-exercise your senses and meditate to improve your ability to connect and communicate with the spirit/entity.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RyanJZ wrote:Does anyone have tips for preparing for these guys, considering I’m brand new to this?
I'd say prepare a list of house rules.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’m extremely against binding unbounds. I have strict rules of not allowing any or binding any.
Unbounds even if they mean well, cause some trouble or maybe I freak out easily. I don’t like being touched or stared at or experience strong energies. They do that to get my attention. They don’t seem to understand the human life. I need to sleep peacefully and I have anxiety; what is it you don’t understand?
I really dislike unbounds and always view them as a threat that needs to be eliminated. If there’s someone who’d like to join my family then they’re welcome to jump into my dreams and show me themselves or talk to me. I hate, HATE being disturbed.
I usually answer the calls to get a certain spirit that I see in my dreams of feel pulled naturally towards it. If you’re keeping me up awake till ungodly hours then guess what? You get banished, you get banished, and you get banished *Oprah’s voice*

This is why I’ll never get an Ilmu Khodam.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”