new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Towards the end of the last month, I was just looking around the shop and brushed through a few listings until I got to the Courtwind Angel binding. While I was reading through it, I felt quite compelled to get it based on the fact it sounded REALLY cool.

I didn't give much second thought, could be my impulsive spending but I haven't really ordered anything off the shop in a while that wasn't the monthly services or a reading. I can't say for sure if I was truly compelled by anything but I decided to give it a shot. I do like the idea of welcoming an angel into my home, and I can't wait to get a place to myself to help devote more time to my keep with their coming arrival. I've seen that people who get Courtwinds comment on how well they work with other members of their keep, which excites me more.

Which brought me to an interesting observation based on what CH recommended me through readings. I seem to get suggestions for protective spirits, or they have an element that makes them quite formidable when involved with protection. While a good majority haven't been explicitly stated to be good in protection, I do have two wraiths, the Courtwind is on her way, and getting a werewolf has been on my mind.

To Be Signed
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Enjoy the companionship of your new angel ❤️❤️❤️

Return to “Angels”