Eclipse Metaphysical

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

onlyme wrote:::bump:: Has anyone else had any experiences with this seller's servitors they'd like to share, or anymore updates Likes2Read?
For starters, two of the feline familiars who are helping another member's sick kitty are from WWP. So they are keeping busy. I just got the Black Cats Halloween Guardian, and the cats in that servitor can also serve as familiars. So I have assigned them to help with this project, so each familiar can take sufficient breaks and rest/recharge themselves.

Another of my specialty guardians is the July one, the Dragoncat. It's only available in July, so you might not be able to find it on her site until July if you haven't got its link on your wishlist. One of its functions is as an astral mount, and among its capabilities, it can create a wormhole link between two locations. I have been traveling with my two Alicorns (which are an entity and a spirit, not servitors), and while they would like me to ride them, they are willing to share that duty with the Dragoncat, as they know that her entire reason for existence is to perform her duties for her keeper. So the four of us (plus my parrot familiar from CH) travel in a group, with the Dragoncat creating shortcuts for us as needed. It works out nicely.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Likes2Read wrote:
onlyme wrote:::bump:: Has anyone else had any experiences with this seller's servitors they'd like to share, or anymore updates Likes2Read?
For starters, two of the feline familiars who are helping another member's sick kitty are from WWP. So they are keeping busy. I just got the Black Cats Halloween Guardian, and the cats in that servitor can also serve as familiars. So I have assigned them to help with this project, so each familiar can take sufficient breaks and rest/recharge themselves.

Another of my specialty guardians is the July one, the Dragoncat. It's only available in July, so you might not be able to find it on her site until July if you haven't got its link on your wishlist. One of its functions is as an astral mount, and among its capabilities, it can create a wormhole link between two locations. I have been traveling with my two Alicorns (which are an entity and a spirit, not servitors), and while they would like me to ride them, they are willing to share that duty with the Dragoncat, as they know that her entire reason for existence is to perform her duties for her keeper. So the four of us (plus my parrot familiar from CH) travel in a group, with the Dragoncat creating shortcuts for us as needed. It works out nicely.

Thanks Likes2Read, they sound really cool! You've had some amazing experiences with them. There's soooo many of them that it's a bit confusing :)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

bumping to read later

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bumping this thread. Has anyone bought from Eclipse Metaphysical lately? What has your experience been like?

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

BUUUMP, im thinking of getting my first servitor from here so im interested in any stories people have about their experiences with this seller :)

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just purchased a binding to a void Kitsune that I'm really excited to work with. He has the ability to create astral realms which will be an excellent added support for me since I love doing this. Plus I adore Kitsunes so I'm really looking forward to meeting him.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:BUUUMP, im thinking of getting my first servitor from here so im interested in any stories people have about their experiences with this seller :)
They are absolutely the real deal and I have been very very pleased with their stuff.

Really, buying my first servitors from Eclipse Metaphysical years ago started to change my life. I had been like a leaf in the wind blown about by the psychic background. When I got their Emperor of Healing guardian and Ammonites house guardian, for the first time I began to feel a stable protection that I'd had great difficulty achieving by myself.

Really it was like spirit keeping. Their guardians are great to connect with psychically and communicate with. You can have them as companions. They are very easy to task. They are expertly 'crafted'.

If by any chance you have a spirit with you that wants to cause you harm, they will protect you from them. They are loyal to you and nobody else. I can't praise them highly enough. At the same time, just like anything else, they are not a magic bullet. ie we still have to do our own personal work, live our own lives and be realistic about what these sentient servitors can do.

I went on to buy 45 of them, plus numerous amulets. It was how I learned about the advances that have been made in 'para technology' in the 21st century. And it eventually led me to spirit keeping and here. uwu

EM *are* reliable in terms of orders and delivery however, like with other reputable sellers, orders may stack up and I wouldn't be concerned if it took several weeks for an order to be completed. Part of that time might be the length of time it takes to create a new servitor. (Their Grand Empress took weeks to create I think.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

For tenured members: look through my blog here for posts about EM’s servitors.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

i ordered a Rael-Shaal XD im super excited, they automatically come as like personal companions right now like house guardian or car guardian or did i have to request that in the message box when ordering? Either way, super excited, and im use to waiting on orders so i dont mind the wait im just gonna be hella excited and antsy till he shows up XD geee~ Thank you for sharing your experience btw

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I have been meaning to order from this shop for a couple of years now and finally did! I ordered the Emperor Of Healing and I’m super stoked to work with him. I’m a healer but I’d love someone to work on me sometimes as well lol. He sounds so wonderful and I can’t wait to share my feedback. :)

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

Return to “Sellers You Love”