Madam Crawley

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
JekyllAndHyde
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Wonderer

Has anyone here had or have any experience working with this seller? After extensive searching I can't find anything negative about her or her shops, she answers her emails super quick, and my intuition is telling me it's all good but, I'd like to hear from folks that have used her services before I jump right in...
What say you good folks of CH forum.
Thank you

Dwelling in the past will only hinder your growth for today and the future...
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you are referring to Madam Crawley from KikiandPops, I can only vouch for spells from her. I have not yet pursued a spirit from their site. The spell I received worked within 24 hours, so I absolutely recommend them for spell work. 1ak

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
JekyllAndHyde
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Wonderer

MysticEmpath wrote:If you are referring to Madam Crawley from KikiandPops, I can only vouch for spells from her. I have not yet pursued a spirit from their site. The spell I received worked within 24 hours, so I absolutely recommend them for spell work. 1ak
That's exactly what I'm looking for, I'm looking at their spell work.
Thank you for your reply (=:

Dwelling in the past will only hinder your growth for today and the future...
Rummermaid
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

MysticEmpath wrote:If you are referring to Madam Crawley from KikiandPops, I can only vouch for spells from her. I have not yet pursued a spirit from their site. The spell I received worked within 24 hours, so I absolutely recommend them for spell work. 1ak
What spell did you purchase?

I purchased a spell from her fiverr page earlier today without thinking things through. It was pretty pricey as I opted for the option where her entire coven casts the spell.

I'm regretting it a little as I could not find much positive reviews about her on the internet and after I looked through the descriptions of her services they did sound kind of strange, sort of too good to be true.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I did a weightloss spell and bought through their Bonanza site. I noticed a significant drop in food cravings within the first 24 hours. I wasn't paying attention to how little I was eating and that week I lost 5lbs. (I have a bit of a food addiction, so I was quite surprised.) The spell for me lasted about a month (until Christmas Season). The price at the time was $14, there was a %50 discount when I purchased.

I was also nervous about the negative reviews but I can't deny that it worked for me. Fingers crossed it works for you too! Also, I've noticed that there are tons of strange listings when it comes to the paranormal community, promising all sorts of things... just try your best to filter through them. Most of the time if it promises things that are too good to be true, it probably is. If you have a spirit in your keep that you have a very good bond with, you can also ask for their guidance/opinion before purchasing.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Rummermaid
new here
new here

MysticEmpath wrote:I did a weightloss spell and bought through their Bonanza site. I noticed a significant drop in food cravings within the first 24 hours. I wasn't paying attention to how little I was eating and that week I lost 5lbs. (I have a bit of a food addiction, so I was quite surprised.) The spell for me lasted about a month (until Christmas Season). The price at the time was $14, there was a %50 discount when I purchased.

I was also nervous about the negative reviews but I can't deny that it worked for me. Fingers crossed it works for you too! Also, I've noticed that there are tons of strange listings when it comes to the paranormal community, promising all sorts of things... just try your best to filter through them. Most of the time if it promises things that are too good to be true, it probably is. If you have a spirit in your keep that you have a very good bond with, you can also ask for their guidance/opinion before purchasing.
I saw a listing on their site that casts spell that help buyers hit the jackpot/lotto. That's how i got suspicious! Lol

I don't have any spirits. In fact, i just heard about them for the first time today. I've only dabbled with tarot cards before this.

I did a love spell to bring back my ex and it was $110. I know that there are a lot of ethical debates surronding love spells, but this relationship ended because of misnderstandings and arguments that cold have been avoided if only i was more cool-headed.

Anyway, will keep you guys posted about the result. Am curious about whether it worked for the OP too.

Asphyxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dantalion
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Rummermaid wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:I did a weightloss spell and bought through their Bonanza site. I noticed a significant drop in food cravings within the first 24 hours. I wasn't paying attention to how little I was eating and that week I lost 5lbs. (I have a bit of a food addiction, so I was quite surprised.) The spell for me lasted about a month (until Christmas Season). The price at the time was $14, there was a %50 discount when I purchased.

I saw a listing on their site that casts spell that help buyers hit the jackpot/lotto. That's how i got suspicious! Lol

I don't have any spirits. In fact, i just heard about them for the first time today. I've only dabbled with tarot cards before this.

I did a love spell to bring back my ex and it was $110. I know that there are a lot of ethical debates surronding love spells, but this relationship ended because of misnderstandings and arguments that cold have been avoided if only i was more cool-headed.

Anyway, will keep you guys posted about the result. Am curious about whether it worked for the OP too.

Did it work??

TheaMay
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea

I had a rather expensive attract love spell done about 6 months ago. Ive never had any luck with love spells, but sometimes i do get some noticeable increase in interest from men. I got absolutely nothing from the spell done by Madam Crawley. Even recasts did zilch so i can't recommend her.

Jcastle
new here
new here

Rummermaid wrote:
What spell did you purchase?

I purchased a spell from her fiverr page earlier today without thinking things through. It was pretty pricey as I opted for the option where her entire coven casts the spell.

I'm regretting it a little as I could not find much positive reviews about her on the internet and after I looked through the descriptions of her services they did sound kind of strange, sort of too good to be true.

Curious if the spell you purchased from Fiverr worked? Thinking about purchasing but wanted to get more input from others with experience from purchasing her spells.

Janedoe
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

Any more review?

Return to “Seller Review”