Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Na
If I could be anything, I would be...: Na
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo

Hi everyone. I am not practicing spella or magic but ive been a victim of it. I have a friend who has hexed me back in 2012/2013 and at the same time put a manipulation/love spell on the girl that i dated.

Ive realized and asked healers/psychics if he is still doing this at this moment and they all said yes. I went to 4. 2 of those are healers that i went to, i dont have to pay because they have a foundation for healing people. I am from the philippines by the way if u guys are curious.

My question is, what happens to a person if the manipulation spell is broken.
There is this girl i was dating early this yr and she suddenly changed. She was put in a manipulation spell so that things wont work out between us.

Ive asked healers for help and is in the process of fetting things turned around.

Happy to hear all your inputs on the matter.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome :)
John_constantin wrote:My question is, what happens to a person if the manipulation spell is broken.
Do you mean what happens to the victim of the manipulation spell when it is broken, or do you mean what happens to the one who cast the manipulation spells when it is broken? Why don't you ask the healer who is doing the work?

This is a very long winded way of saying I don't know:-

I think it depends on what method the practitioner is using to break the spell. I don't know what method they will use, so I can only guess at the effects.

If someone is called a healer, I imagine they might wish to make the break painless for the victim (to be honest this is pure speculation). Healing should bring wellbeing. There is more than one way to deal with the hex: one way might be to send the hex back to the curser; another might be to transfer the hex to something else. Obviously we can all speculate from what we know of anti-hex magic but none of us know what the healer actually plans to do.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

So I won't confirm whether or not that really happened or not but I've actually been affected by a manipulative love spell before myself, twice actually by two different people. Both of these people ended up with some insane bad things happening to them as a result of what they did to me. One being the niece of a witch, and another being a man who hired a woman who specialized in "dark magick" sort of things. My ex-partner had a generational curse on her by a shaman in her bloodline that caused certain men to become obsessed with her. I dealt with a crap ton of stalkers during that relationship. Like about 20 different men. People have no idea what lengths I went through to prevent things because during those years I had managed to help send over 10 people to jail because of these things that happened in my life.

Both times I was affected by those spells, I had experienced my feelings for the person I used to be with, feeling "corked up"... I never would have known at all until my ex-partner at the time had knew. She is a born-witch and clairvoyant too just like me, she knew something was going on because my behavior and feelings COMPLETELY changed during those years they happened. I knew my ex-partner for 7 years but during that whole year it's like I dramatically lost my feelings out of nowhere. I think you know very well how this might look (maybe).

Like from my experience... it feels like you can't even force yourself to have feelings even if you tried.

All I can say is ... what happens when it wears off..? Well from my experience I was told back then the best way to actually break it is through physical contact with the person ..but my situation is very different from yours in one aspect since the person I was with is psychically/spiritually connected to me as a twin flame and soulmate, our energy is shared. The witch woman I knew, knew my situation very well.. she knew my ex-partner when she was a bit younger, so she had paid attention to my relationship with her for some time... she had told me I can either let it wear off over time, allow the relationship to just end, or to meet my ex-partner and have sexual contact (due to sharing of energy). At the time I reluctantly let my ex-partner see me ...we were long-distance, and so it was the second time she came to me physically. But everything had immediately come back to me, the feelings were present.

Obviously my free-will was taken away from me. I don't know for sure if that is the same as your situation though.. since you never know if those healer or psychics are really who they say they are. Anyway just thought I'd offer my own experiences. Don't know if it will help, but I always think maybe my own past can help someone going through similar.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Nothing. When its broken both the caster and target will move on with life.

memento mori
John_constantin
new here
new here

@lewk what i mean is what happens to the victim? because the victim is a she and all of a sudden she got really tried to avoid me even saying i was toxic to her peace but she was head over heels with me back then. and i didnt even do anything bad against her. anyway, im sure there are spells involved because this is the second time this a happened to me and i had to ask several known psychics and healers here where i am from.

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi John_constantin and am sorry for the situation you're in. I hope the situation is soon resolved for the better.

As far as I know about having magic cast on another, the spell creates a cord between the caster and target which needs to be cut. I've done that for others and what happens to the target is that the person is freed of the spell and goes on to live his/her life. The caster may or may not be aware of the cut cord as that depends on how advanced, or not, the caster is.

After the cord is cut, the target needs healing in the area where the cord was attached to remove anything that might still be there. A healer might have to pull out the rest of the cord. While doing so, the negative energy should be removed and replaced with positive energy. A chakra flush would help a lot after the affected area is treated.

When all of that is done, the caster might repeat the spell so protection is a must. The target can wear black crystals like onyx, tourmaline, etc combined with a clear quartz. Depending on the black crystals they either absorb the negative energy and/or transforms it. The clear quartz gives the black crystals an energy boost. Those can be worn as jewellery or in a pouch. You can have a little mirror in a pocket as long as it's separate from the crystals. The reflective side is aimed away from you. Then there's protection spells and protective spirits that can be added. Also learn some protection like creating a shield. You can build layers of protection around you and where you live. Taking care of chakras helps strengthen auras and if healthy enough can help prevent attachments from spells.

I suspect the target will return to his/her usual self once freed of a manipulation spell.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
John_constantin
new here
new here

@whyme thanks for your concernand input.

I hope she is her usual self by now. I really dont know how all this works but i had 3 healers help her with out her knowing.

Return to “Protection”