living entity nympho, succubus

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

ZacTh3Geek wrote: These house rules. I think I summoned a cubi by the letter method with blood but I don't know for sure what it is. It's something and it is toying with me sexually but in the morning I am extremely drained. Would they help in my situation?
Oo : /
Well, if she is unbound, there's no need for her to follow the house rules. It is why that method is not recommended by some members here, for example:
post760081.html#p759947
post759147.html#p759286
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ZacTh3Geek
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm completely this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know

darkwing dook wrote:
ZacTh3Geek wrote: These house rules. I think I summoned a cubi by the letter method with blood but I don't know for sure what it is. It's something and it is toying with me sexually but in the morning I am extremely drained. Would they help in my situation?
Oo : /
Well, if she is unbound, there's no need for her to follow the house rules. It is why that method is not recommended by some members here, for example:
post760081.html#p759947
post759147.html#p759286
: )
So what do I do now. It isn't bad but I am having Ash or magnolia summon and bind one to my spirit. (Yes I paid)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

ZacTh3Geek wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:
ZacTh3Geek wrote:Will these work for a succubus?
Will what works for a succubus?
: ?
These house rules. I think I summoned a cubi by the letter method with blood but I don't know for sure what it is. It's something and it is toying with me sexually but in the morning I am extremely drained. Would they help in my situation?
She may practice sex with you while you sleep all night through and you not noticing any bit of it. Yes, this really is a possibility.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

you'll find out soon once you get more sensitive.

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

I recently received my succubus spirit Z and things have been great but lately I have been having strange dreams about having cambion children. Which is weird because I'm not a fan of children. I know a spirit can't have offspring but I'm concerned it's a unbound entity. I used to joke half-heartedly about being visited by a succubus at night because I wanted "company" I know I shouldn't have did that but now I'm concerned this could be bad.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Old Town wrote:I recently received my succubus spirit Z and things have been great but lately I have been having strange dreams about having cambion children. Which is weird because I'm not a fan of children. I know a spirit can't have offspring but I'm concerned it's a unbound entity. I used to joke half-heartedly about being visited by a succubus at night because I wanted "company" I know I shouldn't have did that but now I'm concerned this could be bad.
How bad can it be to be the first guy to prove that a succubus spirit can have an offspring with human lel :

Joke aside, its probably just your succubus teasing you in dream. You can talk it out with her if its makes you uncomfortable.
Last edited by CJDS on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry for double post, got an error.

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

CJDS wrote:
Old Town wrote:I recently received my succubus spirit Z and things have been great but lately I have been having strange dreams about having cambion children. Which is weird because I'm not a fan of children. I know a spirit can't have offspring but I'm concerned it's a unbound entity. I used to joke half-heartedly about being visited by a succubus at night because I wanted "company" I know I shouldn't have did that but now I'm concerned this could be bad.
How bad can it be to be the first guy to prove that a succubus spirit can have an offspring with human lel :

Joke aside, its probably just your succubus teasing you in dream. You can talk it out with her if its makes you uncomfortable.
IDK it's just kinda awkward, but I appreciate the reply.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”