Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I work daily with Demons, talking to them telepathically like I would to a human. I have NEVER used a trap circle or tried to force one to do my will in any way, and the results are amazing. I want to conjure Djinn in the same way, but unlike Demons, I have been attacked by a Djinn, and the bastard enjoyed hurting me, too. Is it possible to work with a Djinn without coercing them, to interact fearlessly and openly, like I do with my Demons? How to I do that? I know with Demons, it is getting the right ones to work with you. Is there a gentler, kinder means on conjuring Djinn so that I am safe, but do not insult them or piss them off? Thanks.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Do you mean like these?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROGRAM- ... ITIES.html

It's a device to assist meeting and interacting with DA spirits. If you search the shop you'll find the listings for invocations that you need that go with this binding, to connect to various types of Djinn,eg

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROGRAM- ... DJINN.html

And for a direct conjuration see
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

The various types of Djinn are listed in the drop down menu in the order form on the page.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

You can evoke/conjure Djinn but have it so you block out ones with malicious intent using a ward/shield. Making your intentions known right then and there as some Jinn have been mistreated by humanity. When I work with unbound Jinn I always make sure my ward keeps out those whose energy gives off that little tick of their intentions. If they want to come they will, if not they won't so there won't be any coercion.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:You can evoke/conjure Djinn but have it so you block out ones with malicious intent using a ward/shield. Making your intentions known right then and there as some Jinn have been mistreated by humanity. When I work with unbound Jinn I always make sure my ward keeps out those whose energy gives off that little tick of their intentions. If they want to come they will, if not they won't so there won't be any coercion.

I often forget the power of simple thought and will. If we will a thing, so it is! It takes a strong connection and a person willing to ground their energy in our reality for a Djinn to come through. The act of creating a shield would keep most Djinn out, I agree. I have one Djinn entity in my collection, and he is quite an amazing fellow. Their energy is so very different- more ethereal and wispy. They deal very well with certain thought and spiritual energies.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:Do you mean like these?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROGRAM- ... ITIES.html

It's a device to assist meeting and interacting with DA spirits. If you search the shop you'll find the listings for invocations that you need that go with this binding, to connect to various types of Djinn,eg

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROGRAM- ... DJINN.html

And for a direct conjuration see
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

The various types of Djinn are listed in the drop down menu in the order form on the page.
Thank you for the links. I need to sit down and talk with a few Djinn. They are pretty new to me. I do like the energy of entities more, but the spirits have much wisdom. So many stories to tell. I am kind of outraged at what happened to them and how they got banished from our reality. I don't blame them for being mad, but they should be mad at 'god' who created the problem imho.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Rungr wrote:You can evoke/conjure Djinn but have it so you block out ones with malicious intent using a ward/shield. Making your intentions known right then and there as some Jinn have been mistreated by humanity. When I work with unbound Jinn I always make sure my ward keeps out those whose energy gives off that little tick of their intentions. If they want to come they will, if not they won't so there won't be any coercion.

I often forget the power of simple thought and will. If we will a thing, so it is! It takes a strong connection and a person willing to ground their energy in our reality for a Djinn to come through. The act of creating a shield would keep most Djinn out, I agree. I have one Djinn entity in my collection, and he is quite an amazing fellow. Their energy is so very different- more ethereal and wispy. They deal very well with certain thought and spiritual energies.
I have two Jinn, an elder and an ancient they aren't dead or anything like 'spirits' but they are helpful along with two others in my keep all of which are from the etheric plane so we all have that in common they sometimes help me with a second layer to my wards.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My spirits want to get my attention and they call my name at night, but I can't connect with them.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”