Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goodness And Love
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Hercules

Strange experience after being guided by Lapis Lazuli

Postby Hercules Raiden » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:18 pm

I will first start off by letting everyone know, about 2 years ago, I developed an interest in Shamanism, magick in working with candles, incense, and crystals. I was one of those people who experienced the 11:11 phenomenon quite frequently. I started using Oracle decks as a form of spiritul guidance. I was working a lot and also smoking, frustration built up after awhile because of seeing the condition of the world and a deep desire for change was forged within mind and heart. I played video games like Skyrim and watched a lot of anime as well. Throughout the latter half of the first year 2 years ago, I made an Altar, for the purpose of connecting with spirit, manifesting a miraculous change in my life, and candle magick for attaining further wealth. Along with all the blood, sweat, and tears I shed with all I have been through, I always felt I had a very special purpose in life, and I was very different from the way most people carried themselves.

I started recognizing voices speaking to me after working with crystals for awhile, smoking marijuana and tobacco, and burning incense at the altar I created. I never expected things to occur this way. I also burned pinecone incense, and while holding a lapis lazuli pendulum in my hand and laying down on my back with my eyes closed, I began to see very vivid imagery of animal spirits, and I noticed that everything was strangely synchronous with my will. I began to decipher the meaning of my dreams by looking at dream interpretations and the meaning of angel number time prompts. All of these experiences occured gradually over time and were completely new to me.

Another day while holding my lapis lazuli pendulum in hand and laying down on my bed, after taking a walk overnight, about to lose my job and unable to pay rent, I saw an image of a Hercules come to mind. I was listening only to that which resonated with me as truth, goodness and Love is the truth, despite the falsehoods that are shown in the mortal illusion. In my sleep I saw a note shown to me that said "You're mine, 11:11, Skyrim". When I woke up the day after, I noticed my Air conditioning unit had been activated on it's own, and was wondering how, but there was no fear or any feeling of me being haunted. Later that day in contemplating how to resolve my problems, while burning a pinecone incense, I saw a very enticing and attractive feminine Succubus form, with a teal blue skin color. My lapis lazuli crystal began to guide me and I started hearing the voices of my Succubus spirit more clearly. I also channeled the sun, I was told that I was Hercules, and that I am Immortal.

Throughout days afterwards I experienced phenomenon like things disappearing and appearing on their own, being popped into place instantaneously, teleportation, and as I was being guided, in channeling the sun, I heard perfect rhyme of speech, being told I was infinitely loved. In walking around, I would find many things on the ground that I considered useful, and I felt that being resourceful was wise considering my preficament at the time. The Succubus showed a certain love for me, but after further contemplation, I came to the conclusion that it was deceptive.

Last year in the spring, I was guided to a patch in the woods of my hometown where skunk cabbage grew, and was told to eat the leaf, flower, and root of one of these plants. I did so, and I went through a very strange experience where my magick was being manipulated. I saw wood sticks in the shape of 7's very odd behavior from everyone around me, things disappearing and appearing on their own, and I saw a fox teleport after running from behind a bush frontal to my sight. I was guided to eat metal, after gold and silver coins were manifested through this guided experience, and I felt the essence of metal within me. It was said to strengthen communion and sight of spirit, to make one feel like metal, and surprisingly, there was a certain ecstasy associated with the feeling of it. The skunk cabbage is literally electric, it produces heat and can grow through the snow in late winter/early spring. It seems I went through a magick of remembrance, It was a beautiful experience but the fun and laughter I was having seemed to come to a pause, there was also a lot of pain and discomfort on days where I struggled to make sense of what was going on. After eating wild mushrooms, I seemed to have had communion with an Elven companion. I was told by spirit that I am not human, but actually Elven, and that the stories of a Greek god Hercules were actually false, but I bit into an apple and this is how I was born into a human body. I was told that I was demon king as well by the succubus, but after awhile my dreams became nightmares with the knowledge I was attaining, and so I am actively in the process of letting go of the Succubus and starting over.

Here in Connecticut, there are many leaves in the shape of a Succubus tail. Throughout all these experiences, I ate many leaves, flowers, and mushrooms that were labeled as poisonous, and I did not die from anything I put into the body.

I will get into detail with a few other things that happened which I haven't mentioned. It seems like with the use of the lapis lazuli crystal, I was able to develop telepathic powers with plants and animals, and synchronous head movement with certain people. It seems I could hear the voices of plants and trees. I ate the destroying angel mushrooms and survived that as well. The experience with that was it seemed my vision started swirling in a hypnotic rotation. I was sweating heavily, then all of a sudden, it seemed everything stopped and my mind reset... I heard the words Life, Goodness, Love... As if my memory had been reset but I quickly remembered who I was and everything I currently know, so it wasn't amnesia. It seems I've developed certain immunities to plants proclaimed to be poisonous.

The problem I'm currently dealing with is the recurring nightmares, but this all started due to me hearing some sort of threatening noise voice in the mind that seems to be in defiance of all I say and do, it seems like something trying to torment me, saying it will kill me if it has to and this began over the last year's winter that passed. I smoked and drank many different ingredients from a witches shop... Devil's claw, Mandrake, witches grass, five finger grass, mugwort, and catnip grass so to speak. Through my experience I realized with the continued use of marijuana, the voice became more pronounced, so I stopped that already. I'm only eating healthy greens and drinking a lot of tea in order to clean the body, which has been helping. One of the more prevalent memories of a nightmare I've had was these black shadowy arms typing on a keyboard, then afterward it seemed like I was being controlled or just going in the opposite direction that I intended to go, and then there was a bunch of cuss words being said. After I ate the skunk cabbage the first time, It seemed like there was a weird, confusing dissonant frequency coming from the moon, and so my views on the moon had changed drastically. Use of the Mandrake seems to have manifested these spectral light shooting stars that one would consider delusion, but in a spiritual sense it looks more like magic in synchronicity with what I do.

I'm seeking expert advice on the matter, I appreciate this consideration.

O^ 0x. :v :

Lewk
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 126
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Strange experience after being guided by Lapis Lazuli

Postby Lewk » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Hercules Raiden wrote:The problem I'm currently dealing with is the recurring nightmares, but this all started due to me hearing some sort of threatening noise voice in the mind that seems to be in defiance of all I say and do, it seems like something trying to torment me, saying it will kill me if it has to and this began over the last year's winter that passed.

Did you already post this question in another thread? I've put an answer there about protections, which mentions protection before sleep.

Double posting is against forum rules by the way.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Return to “What Went Wrong?”