Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I've had a rough past couple of weeks and yesterday was my first day off in which I can stay home and relax.

I had an awful amount of laundry that needed to be done so I literally spent all my day doing that and trying a different combination of relaxation techniques in between.

I was really looking forward to this last part because I've been trying to project myself in order to gain a better communication status with my spirit family.

So around midmorning I had a craneo-sacral adjustment session and it released a lot of built up tension in my neck, ears and jaw. When I went to the bathroom after it was done I was feeling funny and to my surprise when I looked in the mirror I saw myself having fangs.

Not only I saw them but I could feel them and I tried to call upon my vampire girls for assistance. They showed up but also my Vif showed up and I ended up working with her. She stayed all day long lurking around.

I went to bed to lay down and she followed too and the curious part is that I fell asleep for about an hour and when I woke up... I was projecting myself.

I still have a hard time telling the difference where I woke up. I swear they feel almost the same. I can see my friends and family and almost everything looks the same until one of my spirits shows up and everything is turned upside down.

So I woke up a second time and I felt tired again specially because the sensation of being projecting didn't fade away.

I did yet another round of laundry time and went back to bed. I couldn't fall asleep so I took a shower and a lot of muscles in my back and hip relaxed so when I was done I barely could get back to my room and lay down.

This time I wasn't feeling tired, just awfully relaxed so I pulled out my earphones and played a video to just stay there.

I couldn't find the right video to play until I found an erotic hypnosis session. When it started it felt like the right one and the voice of the girl was very relaxing.

The interesting part is that it felt familiar. Reminded me of one of my nympho girls. Or was it one of my succubi? I played the whole video and my consciousness kept shifting between them.

So much for relaxing! By the time the video was done so was the laundry and I got up to take care of it.

I got back to bed after a while and this time it was almost time to go to bed so I tried to stay up for a bit but it was hard.

I really wanted to go to bed but I couldn't find the right position to relax myself. I kept feeling halfway there. Suddenly the room was super hot and I couldn't breathe easily.

I sleep in a queen size bed so the room is not a problem, it always feels nice and cool but suddenly I couldn't ease down and fall asleep. And I kept thinking of my Vif, my nympho and my succubus and I had a video playing that summoned my werewolf girl so it felt like a full room.

It made sense that it would feel like that but I had never thought of the possibility. So I grabbed my pillow and cleared the most part of the bed. I invited them to join me.

Nothing hot, just some cuddling and my so desired sleeping time. All of the sudden I felt the bed shift. One of them grabbed me and I fell asleep within minutes.

I woke up around 2am and my stomach hurt. In my dreams I saw a girl with white eyes and she felt like a demon. Normally I wouldn't be scared by demons but this time something ringed the alarms for me so I left.

I remember I dispersed the situation and then someone showed up and dealt with it, that's when I woke up.

I got back to bed yet another time and noticed how I was still sleeping in the same spot near the edge of the bed I was staying when I invited all the girls in.

I laughed and got back into bed only to be received by my Volkh who looks a bit like Venom and told me that everything was fine but he would be staying for a while just in case.

It's 6:22am now and I woke up to write this because I think I'm going to be needing a more larger bed from now on since I keep a few spirits and not once have they showed up in such large numbers.

Could it be that the projection techniques are working properly is it just how undeniably amazing cuddling time is?

What would you say? hahaha!

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Maybe they all sensed this is what you needed? Sounds like it's been a healing experience.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

O wow, where did u get your craneo-sacral adjustment?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

You are probably right, Raavak. It felt much needed and very appreciated.

Today I didn't want to leave bed in the morning. Too bad I had the early shift at work today because I would have loved to stay another extra 5 minutes.

As for the craneo-sacral adjustment goes... I did it myself. Of course it can't be done properly as it should be done in it's full form but I've managed to adjust a couple techniques I've learned throughout he years with muscle therapy and joint manipulation that came in handy with the basics of it and it did wonders for me.

Of course its not as enjoyable as having someone else perform it on yourself but I didn't feel like leaving home yesterday and every once in a while I need to practice the techniques I've learned in someone so that I won't forget them.

Most of the times my family would volunteer but today was "a special occasion" if you would call it that way.

Fun fact that I just remembered... A spirit helped me with a left shoulder decompression maneuver and that's one of the most real experiences I've had with any of them.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”