Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Unsure
Zodiac:

Hello,

I was curious with satanandsons website on their demonic succubus listing and requested a visit of a prebound. After visit I didn’t feel I was able to connect maybe felt energy, fell asleep early, and I asked practitioner if succubus thought we were a match etc. I received an interesting reply this week. Wasn’t sure if this was legit but seems like a reputable seller, should I go for it... anyone has experience with them?

“She does indeed think that you two are a match and would very much like to join your spiritual family. She loves your energies and says that there is a powerful chemistry between you both. In order to bring her home we can send a payment link or set up a payment plan for you depending on what you are interested in. She was going to be listed as a prebound at $299 though we can give her to you on sale for $249.

Her info:

We have Succubus V who is not up in the store yet, Her Initial is V and we can send her over for a visit for you. I will paste her information below.

"V is very sexual and seductive Succubus with an incredible body and many talents. She has gorgeous pink eyes and long blonde hair which she changes the style of. She has an amazing figure and she loves to wear clothing that shows it off. She is sensual and seductive and loves to touch. She loves to run her hands over her lover’s body and make them tingle. She can arouse the different chakras, building up sexual tension and anticipation to improve orgasms and bring one to their absolute peak in pleasure.

She is not ashamed at all about her body or her sexuality and she can be very playful. She loves to flirt and she is open to anything her lover may wish to try. She is bisexual and willing to play one on one or with a group. She is open to exploring different fantasies or even fetishes and has shapeshifting abilities to take on different appearances that really please and turn on her lover. She can work with the different energies to awaken and stimulate the body on an energetic level, opening, clearing and balancing one’s chakras through sexual release and healing.

Succubus under Asmodeus, likes colors red, pink."

Let us know if you would like a visit.
Dark tidings,
Satyra

Thanks!

Patrick

Arkan Sonney reverse adoption - CH - M
Nympho prebound - CH - N
Succubus - CH - F
Succubus - CH - A
Succubus entity - CH - K
Succubus entity - LTT - L
Succubus Queen entity - LTT - E
Concuan entity prebound - CH - D
Sallier entity - CH - C
Bronwyn Angel entity reverse adoption - CH - N
Volkh - CH
Vampire muddled blood - CH - A
Vampire psy - CH - H
Waif Fae prebound - Blujay76 - M
Wraith - CH
Servitor - CH
Guardian Rael-Shaa - EclipseMeta
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

S&S is very legit. They also have their own forum, which is usually a better fit for questions about their companions and demons/demonics in general. However, I have a companion from S&S, and I can say that they are very legit sellers who have earned their price point. Anything you get from them is well worth what they charge, and they are very straight shooters when it comes to questions.

Old Town
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

Just trust your gut if it doesn't feel right don't go through with it. What's the worst that can happen? You don't make a deal?

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Uhhh.....probably best to ask your keep for their opinion as well.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

SAS is a very high quality company.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”