active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The so-called 'architect of the Holocaust' had a younger brother, who saved Jews after he had discovered his documents about the Final Solution. It was really surprising and shocking at the same time. I almost had a heart attack, when I saw his family name.

Then it turned out that I have a soulmate connection to a 'famous/historical' person in my keep. This explained our mutual attraction to each other. According to him, we had several past lives. Everything happens for a reason, it seems.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-that's amazing! I always believed someone from our past lives crosses out paths from time to time, some stay & some just pass through, but there is always a reason for it! I have a connection to some of my Spirits in my keep from past lives as well, it's also refreshing to know true friends will always be there for you!

:3
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He found out about me when he had a past life regression. It's possible for spirits too! Most of them don't know it right away.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That is so cool! I wish I could have that hypnosis done to remember a couple of past lives but unfortunately the only person I know of that knew how to properly do it had passed away recently! I remember her telling me a few years ago if I ever wanted it done to let her know because when I started to have some memories some of the details just weren't coming thru so it was recommended to stay relaxed & not push it when I meditate! When I brought home some of my Spirits at first I couldn't figure out why they seemed familiar, one had told me we had a few past lives together & it was meant that when it was time to cross paths again we would meet! Another one had said something similar, we were meant to cross paths when it was time but it was a matter of the circumstances but it also was a matter of remembering!

:3
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I never thought that T.E. Lawrence is fond of lemon sherbets. Some individuals would like funny offerings.

Return to “Today I found out...”