venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I introduced my sister to spirit keeping on her 16th birthday. She is now almost 21, At first she was doing so well, she had her first companion for a year and was excited about everything.
The last 3 years she has been adopting/purchasing spirits back to back every spare penny. (I thought i was obsessed)
She now says she cannot connect with most of her spirits anymore and now going from psychic to psychic trying to figure out the block!
I have given her lots of advice and honestly feel drained from her situation & a little guilty for introducing her to her addiction.

I asked her today how many companions she has and she replied "318" :|: no wonder she is overwhelmed, confused and cannot connect.

One of her dragons really likes me, I communicate with her very well, she is very motherly. I suggested to her to let the dragon be her "spirit leader" in a way of organising and keeping everything in order!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Moved your topic.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Have you tried to just tell her to stop thinking about spirit keeping for a period of time and focus on personal work like grounding, visualisation instead. Just start again from the very bottom and when she feels ready, have her spirits be introduced to her one by one, starting from the friendliest.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sooty,

I asked her to take a break and told her spirit will understand, she feels she will be neglecting her spirits if she takes a step back.

she meditates alot. I don't want her to give up hope of her mental health to be affected.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

Maybe this thread can persuade her?

topic14138.html

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Whoa I definitely think she needs to stop with the psychic reading.. that's definitely going to drain her money like crazy in a vicious cycle.
Maybe I would suggest .. having her consider some goals she'd like to reach in her life?? I guess in my mind I'm thinking maybe she can curb the spending/gaining so much spirits by directing where her finances go in a direction that would benefit her. Or even just focusing on something else long-term, while balancing spirit communication with her existing spirits. Hopefully things will change!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
318 sounds a lot. Sounds a good idea to let the dragon spirit take the lead. I too hope things will be better soon for her.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Doesn’t think kind of touch down on getting involved with someone else’s keep and telling them what their own Jeep feels/thinks?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Caused herself to create blockage when it went from a hobby to an obsession. She needs to ground and concentrate on herself and her life. I'm thinking the best thing is a lot of meditation and contemplation.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I would not admonish the number of spirits your sister has unless she personally feels it is too much for her, and even then, if she really wants to keep them all then she should find a way of organization and communication that works best for her.

If her Dragon could be her master spirit, and be the leader of her spirit family, then she can find a way to organize, task, and work with the spirits that makes sense for her journey.

We have discussed the different between Companion Keepers and Community Keepers on the Forum, and here is the Encyclopedia article as well: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

There are natural Mediums who work with hundreds of spirits a week, there are Spirit Keepers with thousands of spirits as a family, and there are Keepers who feel comfortable with just 3 companions; it's a personal choice and none of us share the exact same formula when it comes to the spirits, magic, and the supernatural.

Your sister should work on whatever blockage she feels is there, but rather than going from psychic-to-psychic, if she even has an inkling of what is going on, she should spend time in meditation, in a quiet state where she can gather & organize her thoughts.

Blockages are easily created, and commonly created, during times of stress, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed. Likewise, those kinds of blockages can be removed through peace, reflection, and cleansing ourselves of the events, situations, and energies that make us have those negative emotions.

This is a fast-paced world, and it's very easy to become overwhelmed when most every adult has so many responsibilities they feel that they run hard all day just to keep up with what they need to do.

This is where many of us find our solace, our peace, and our sanity in being around our spirit friends, our magic & spells, and welcoming the diversion from the mundane and oppressing tasks of pedestrian origin. However, if your sister is feeling overwhelmed and stressed from her journey in the supernatural then it negates the reason she felt drawn & inspired with this path in the first place.

She needs to take time for herself, appreciate everything she has, understand her goals and desires, and work towards a happy state of self. If she can task her Dragon to be her go-to in this reconstruction of her journey, she will have some relief and one less thing to worry about off her plate.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Spirit Keeping”