Recurring dream with new additions

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
ReverieDawn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

Hello all,

I've had a couple of dreams about this specific house before, including last night, however last night came with some new additions and I thought I would share and get everyone's opinions.

So the dream takes place in the middle of nowhere (Illinois corn fields, gotta love em) in an abandoned, dilapidated 2-3 story house. It is a bright and beautiful day, the building is a dark brownish gray like many of the decaying barns around here. I am with my mother and we are exploring, although I have the sense that I had been there before (because I had in other dreams). It is an old style home, it has long corridors, a spiral staircase leading up to the upper floors, and it is cramped inside for some reason, like the people who built it didn't know how to properly space the walkways. Like, hold your elbows out to your sides and that is all the room we had going down the main corridor. The interior is as you would expect: dank, dusty, with flaking pink wallpaper and chips in the wood, dust particles floating all over in the air. The last time I was there, there was a hole in the floor and the lights worked, however these were gone this time.

Wandering around, I see a figure walk by me that I know, one of my neighbors, and he vanishes. I think nothing of it until another specter of another of my neighbors appear, and only I can see and talk to him. However the excuse I was given was that some game developer somehow used the house as a setting in a VR video game, and my neighbor was playing it at that instant and somehow I was able to see/interact with him. It was strange and funny because to my mother I was talking to myself, but when I explained what was going on she just brushed it off like, ok Rev, whatever you say.

After that we made our way outside again, going into the back yard where there was a small, rusted, white table and chairs beneath a tree and a fence going around the length of the back yard next to us. I look around, taking in the countryside, when I look over at the tree (in the center of the fencing) and see a bunch of baby birds of some sort. I think I said they were swans or geese or something, they were large and had patchy white feathers and gray skin. Looking around more I see more birds lining the tree, I forget all of the different kinds but they were exotic for this area, especially parrots. I was excited to see them, but when I looked to the right of me I saw some sort of creature coming from the field. It resembled a deer, though not entirely, it had a tail sort of like a horse and small tuft of hair like a mohawk on its head. it was a dark color, soaked from the neck down in some black substance and the hair on its head was purple (that's what weirded me out, no joke). It came out from the field and rested on the ground, I watched it a while trying to figure out what it was, but then it rose and ran away.

Nothing much else happened that is of any concern and I woke up shortly after. There are certain aspects that I can explain away. My mother: she lives with me. Birds: I recently lost 2 of my lovebirds and am still rather sad about that. Cornfields:I live in Illinois, they are everywhere. VR Game and neighbors: Can I blame society? Lol just tech stuff in general I suppose. The rest is a crazy, sleep fueled mystery to me.

I am thinking of keeping a dream journal, I don't usually remember my dreams so when I do it could be nice to look back on them.

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”