need URGENT help thinking about giving up

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

AlejandroMEX wrote:
CH Moderator wrote:Alejandro, please do not lose hope. Let us get back to you here.
Hi is there some one in the creepyhollows crew that can help me? Im being attacked everyday to the point of torture im not giving up yet so i hope someone can help
Notified them. Please wait for response .

In the meantime, talk to your doctor about this, or to your family or friends. Do not keep it to yourself.

You will need a balance of energetic help as well as medical help.

Things will get better soon.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Talk to the doctor or doctors who you’ve worked with in the past when you’ve felt like giving up. DO NOT give up!

Have you spoken to a priest or any kind of exorcist?

Talk to folks in the shops where they sell supplies for magic. Employees there might know folks who can help with face-to-face workings.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:OK, I also highly suggest either the 72 Angels of magick or Demons of magick on kindle , I have both . You need some serious power with you to get rid of them . I will do some work with my Entities tomorrow to send protection , are you in the states ?
I have been studing and practicing the protection and banishing ritual from angelic protectio magick by ben woodcroft and magical protection by damon brand on kindle, i have been practicing and performing the rituals day in and day out and it does little to stop them, i feel the rituals working i feel the energy from the rituals but this evil things are able to keep attacking me like theres nothing in their way, sadly i dont live in the states i live in mexico

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Talk to the doctor or doctors who you’ve worked with in the past when you’ve felt like giving up. DO NOT give up!

Have you spoken to a priest or any kind of exorcist?

Talk to folks in the shops where they sell supplies for magic. Employees there might know folks who can help with face-to-face workings.
As i said in the post there is absolutley noone locally that can help me, i live in mexico and magic supply shops do not exist here, i am very lucky to be able to speak english fluently because of the english classes i took when i was a child, i did try to ask to a priest once and all they told me was "read the bible to scare the demons away" so yeah not much help from a priest

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Alejandro in the meantime please consider this:

1)
SAPTEL (http://www.saptel.org.mx/index.html) is an independent care provider subsidized by the Mexican red cross. It can be reached at (55) 5259-8121. SAPTEL has been active since 2000. It is totally free and they are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Provides crisis dialogue or treatment for anything related to mental health crisis.

2)
Hotline in Mexico for crisis: call 5255102550

3)
talk to someone, talk to your family, call a friend or think pleasant thougths. Be positive.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:
CH Moderator wrote:Alejandro, please do not lose hope. Let us get back to you here.
Hi is there some one in the creepyhollows crew that can help me? Im being attacked everyday to the point of torture im not giving up yet so i hope someone can help
Notified them. Please wait for response .

In the meantime, talk to your doctor about this, or to your family or friends. Do not keep it to yourself.

You will need a balance of energetic help as well as medical help.

Things will get better soon.
I do have medical help, i have meds against depression and suicide but still i hope is understandable that medication can help so far, espcially when you are being attacked over and over again without being able to defend yourself, as for energetic help i only have my current guardians but they are not able to stop them forever, as for friends or family i once tried to tell my family about it but they told me i was crazy and that such things do not exist, "im a man of science" my father told me. So sadly i do have to keep this problem to myself.

harisikram
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: yet to decide
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Healer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wild waters
Zodiac:

Hello Alajendro, I am so sorry that you are going through this. I send my prayers to you. Please do not let those negative thoughts come to you brother. Talk to your family members brother, sister, mother, father or best friend. I really hope you get help from our community. In the meantime please take care of yourself.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Alejandro,

Please, please try to find someone locally who is a medical professional, not a magic professional, who can help you through times of feeling suicidal. No one here is qualified to help someone who is going through suicidal feelings.

There are places within your city that can provide counseling and medical support for you. This is imperative, because even if you are dealing with a magical/supernatural issue, it doesn't mean it's not affecting your physical and mental state that can be supported by someone with professional, medical and/or mental health training.

On a supernatural front, of course we will do everything we can to help you and resolve this situation. We are doing a protective circle for you right now, and it's imperative that you keep your energies positive, your thoughts positive, and you look for the blessings that surround your life. We can help block entities from contact, but our limitations are to the supernatural, and anything else going on will need additional support from a medical side.

Please write to us at support@creepyhollows.com to discuss more personal details. First & foremost, please contact a medical professional in your city right now.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I second Magnolia’s recommendations.

I’m glad you have depression medications, because I know how much they help. I take them, as well. That tells me that you’re working with a doctor, which is also important.

But when I have had a symptom flare, I’ve gone to the doctor and said “XYZ is happening in my life right now, and as a result, my symptoms are not controlled.” Then we did some extra things for a while like changing dosages or adding another medicine.

Symptom flares happen. They especially happen when we are under stress, and then we have two different things happening: the stress and the symptom flare. My doctor might not do things that impact the stress, but she can work with me getting the symptoms back under control.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:
The best advice I can give you is to put in a ticket marked emergency. Those tickets are answered quickly. The main thing is to not give up.

Have you tried salt baths? They worked for me once.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “General Questions”