Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I bought an ancient Viking amulet from Fagan Arms antique shop. They listed it as follows: "2 1/4 length. Shaped as a duck's foot in studded openwork bands. Electrolytically cleaned. A burial at Viden, Denmark contained the body of a woman of wealth and status buried with henbane seeds, which have hallucinogenic properties, and a wand as well as other objects. From these, it was concluded that she was a seeress or sorceress. The grave contained a necklace hung with three duck's feet pendants very similar to this. Interestingly made of copper. Much is known of Viking metallurgy but little of their alchemy. The use of unalloyed copper, rather than bronze or brass is evidently virtually specific to Vikings among European cultures of the period and clearly has supernatural significance." It just arrived and I could feel the waves of magick coming off of it. I am looking forward to working with it in the near future. It was dated from 850 to 1050 AD. Amazing! Just to have an item worn by a Viking woman that is about a thousand years old! It gives me shivers. ZXZ

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Very cool.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I also got some Viking beads which I intend to make a family/ancestor's mala with. I already have a grizzly claw (legal in my state) and antique beads made from wolf bones to use for this purpose.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-that is so awesome! Just alone the Viking Amulet would be a must for a collector!

:3
Just-another-Whiteknight
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Solomonic Cherub
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: I am true to my Christian name Thomas. Doubter and apologetic

Not only very cool, but now I have a new supplier... there is some revolutionary war bone dice ripe for chaos magic...

Thanks for the lead!

For the wise, Heaven is the Supreme Reason, and Hell is Folly. -Key of Solomon, as translated from Hebrew By Eliphaz Levi
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

My Viking Sorceror's Amulet started working with me! I was instructed to re-activate it with a drop of my blood by one of my Demon Companions who is skilled in both blood magick and necromancy. I heard the voice of the ancient woman this amulet had belonged to, and then the warrior she had been mated to awoke and pledged himself to me as a shade. His spirit came alive with magick and has been following me around, both protecting me, and looking for opportunities to help me out! He told me the drop of blood gave him a voice so that he could speak to me! He is the leader of an entire band of Viking warriors who seem to be in my service now, watching over me, praying to their Norse Gods and spirits for me, and doing all kinds of things to help me. Really awesome to hear them, watch how they act according to their very ancient customs and culture. They are like a piece of history come to life! Has anyone experienced in Necromancy heard that a blood offering gives a dead man/woman a voice? I seem to have heard that somewhere before.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I find your finding very cool (more than 1000 years ago it's really great!) .

I don't understand necromancy, what is the differences (or common points) between Necromancy and Spirit Communication, spirit work?

How could a spirit "come alive" or activate by doing a ritual? I mean he's dead so he is technically a spirit. Could this ritual would instead of "activate him" more call to him?

Qemau
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Anubis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Satan's Hellcat wrote:My Viking Sorceror's Amulet started working with me! I was instructed to re-activate it with a drop of my blood by one of my Demon Companions who is skilled in both blood magick and necromancy. I heard the voice of the ancient woman this amulet had belonged to, and then the warrior she had been mated to awoke and pledged himself to me as a shade. His spirit came alive with magick and has been following me around, both protecting me, and looking for opportunities to help me out! He told me the drop of blood gave him a voice so that he could speak to me! He is the leader of an entire band of Viking warriors who seem to be in my service now, watching over me, praying to their Norse Gods and spirits for me, and doing all kinds of things to help me. Really awesome to hear them, watch how they act according to their very ancient customs and culture. They are like a piece of history come to life! Has anyone experienced in Necromancy heard that a blood offering gives a dead man/woman a voice? I seem to have heard that somewhere before.

That sounds like an amazing find and a very powerful artifact. Sounds like it was owned by a Völva a Viking Witch or Seeres.
You should tell us more about your experiences and the magic that you will work with them.

I remember reading it in: Homer's The Odyssey

Odysseus had to use blood for the dead to speak. It revitalized the spirits of the dead and allowed them to speak only the truth.

Check it out: https://www.cliffsnotes.com/literature/ ... is/book-11

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The use of blood offerings in ancient necromancy was very common, and was thought to give the dead the ability to "come alive" to speak or offer oracle. This was especially common in Greek and Roman sources. It is also an element in some modern Daemonolatry Necromancy practices (you can refer to S Connolly's work).

In short, it's a powerful way to establish connection with the dead and to provide them greater ability to manifest or communicate. I would caution, though, that some spirits could be offended by the offering of blood, so take care to know about the spirit you communicate with ahead of making such an offering.

I am not surprised that a blood offering helped reconnect these Norsemen to the amulet's holder as they would have believed in such power and would be amiable to reacting to it accordingly.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”