You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Oh my gosh. I've been wanting a Karkadann FOREVER. First time I saw the listing on CH I felt SO CALLED. It's even been in my wishlist for so long now. Postings on them seem a bit old on here... And now I'm in the same boat wondering what people's experiences are of them. I'm fascinated by them.
I used to be such a horse person actually.. my favorite animal when I was younger was horses hahaha. I just feel one is "right" for me.

Well - I went on Citrine Stars recently and even though she doesn't have any new listings.. I looked at her past listings, saw she had a sold listing up for a "Dark Unicorn Shifter" entity (Karkadann shifter) and that greatly increased my interest so much more. Like I finally realized that's what I've been looking for!! I am debating on asking CH to do a custom conjure of a Karkadann Shifter possibly... it's making me so anxious ...in a good way lol

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 am Oh my gosh. I've been wanting a Karkadann FOREVER. First time I saw the listing on CH I felt SO CALLED. It's even been in my wishlist for so long now. Postings on them seem a bit old on here... And now I'm in the same boat wondering what people's experiences are of them. I'm fascinated by them.
I used to be such a horse person actually.. my favorite animal when I was younger was horses hahaha. I just feel one is "right" for me.

Well - I went on Citrine Stars recently and even though she doesn't have any new listings.. I looked at her past listings, saw she had a sold listing up for a "Dark Unicorn Shifter" entity (Karkadann shifter) and that greatly increased my interest so much more. Like I finally realized that's what I've been looking for!! I am debating on asking CH to do a custom conjure of a Karkadann Shifter possibly... it's making me so anxious ...in a good way lol
Did you ever get a Karkadann Shifter? If you did, do you mind sharing from where and what your experiences with him/her are like?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

DarknessDreaming wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:43 pm
GodSlayerBabe wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 am Oh my gosh. I've been wanting a Karkadann FOREVER. First time I saw the listing on CH I felt SO CALLED. It's even been in my wishlist for so long now. Postings on them seem a bit old on here... And now I'm in the same boat wondering what people's experiences are of them. I'm fascinated by them.

Did you ever get a Karkadann Shifter? If you did, do you mind sharing from where and what your experiences with him/her are like?
Oh wow I just realized I never updated this thread. Thanks for responding.

I actually did a custom conjure of a Karkadann Shifter from Autumn Dusk Spirits (Sheila) back then. She is one of my personal favorite conjurers out there. I am very interested in Karkadann as it is but I also really love shifters so I felt it made more sense for me to go for one that has a humanoid form.

Based on his writeup, she told me he initially came as a shadow and then a subsequent variation of forms to her. My karkadann shifter in particular he said he will not show his human form to anyone except to the one he is bound to (me). She told me he was very attracted to me and interested in an intimate kind of relationship when he came forward. Generally as I know it, karkadann shifters have a more amorous or sensual nature imo, or just may be more inclined to that... so I already expected that kind of connection with mine. She also told me he is capable of working darker magick based on my authority and needs to also have me gain his trust to deepen the bond.

I've had him with me for a long time and he really does have a private presence and a darker energy. There is sort of a heaviness to it. He is not as "out there" as some of my others with me... and I feel sure he has at least showed his human form to me once or twice. I feel someone who leans toward darker natured beings or experienced would work well with karkadann.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’ve been thinking about adding a Karkadaan to the family for some time. I was very intrigued when I saw your post for a shifter and was curious about your experiences. Your guy sounds awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

Return to “Dark Arts”