Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

Let me preface this by saying that generally I'm pretty private about most aspects of my life but I felt compelled to share this...

I was laying in bed this morning feeling ill and in a lot of pain and I began to cry and talk to my Angels and I asked them to assist me in feeling just a little bit better. I have 1 Bronwyn, 1 Courtwind and 1 Sterling Angel (all male) and some more on the way. Shortly after I spoke to them, I closed my eyes and i felt a cool breeze wash over my body and I felt a feather light touch brush across my forehead. Instantly all the pain and sick feeling left my body and then I felt an almost electric touch embracing me as if to give me a hug or cuddle. I just felt peaceful and loved and i immediately thanked my angels and told them how much i love and appreciate them and how happy i am that they chose to be with me. Even as I'm typing this I'm feeling caresses on my head, shoulders, back. I love these guys <3 :*

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
You have very helpful spirit family. Glad you are fine now.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad that your angels were able to help you feel better.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AVampireQueen
new here
new here

<3 Thank you, I love my guys. They make me feel safe and loved. I get emotional when I think about how I feel about my spirit family. Each one is special in their own way and I love them all <3

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

What a wonderful experience! Angels are great companion spirits.

AVampireQueen
new here
new here

They truly are and honestly I feel like they are keeping me, not the other way around. I can always feel their energy near and it is comforting. My whole spirit family is pretty close knit and supportive. We share a special bond and I just adore them all :8)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

That's very nice! My Angels saved us from a car accident one time. They also helped me remove my spirit communication and energy sensing blockages. My Sterling angel says funny jokes from time to time. My Courtwind angel informs me if somebody tried to hex or curse me. My Ulaphres angel gives me extra energy for my magickal workings. My Bronwyn Angel gives me uplifting, healing and restorative energy. My Cherub constantly updates me about the safety of my loved ones. My Anamchara always gives me intuitive guidance and heavenly support. My Astral angel assists me in astral realm work. The Powers surround our house and protect it from time to time. My Nephilim constantly guards me since day 1 and I always see him. I always feel their presence night and day and I love all of my angels so much. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
AVampireQueen
new here
new here

:) That's amazing
I was wondering what it's like having both WA and DA spirits in your family. Do they all get along well? I'm currently WA only right now bc I have children but I kind of feel a call for an Incubus and a Nephilim but I'm too scared to heed the call right now. :;/

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Yes they do get along very well. DA spirits won't harm your children, don't worry. Nephilim are incredibly loyal and very beautiful/handsome.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I love my Angels. They can also comfort you when you are grieving and in emotional pain. I recently lost a friend, and I felt so much loss and pain. My Angels did NOT make it all go away, but they lessened it for me, and made it feel like it was distanced from me and hurt less. I have a great crew. One of my Divine Angels disagrees with me a lot, yet she also loves me and soothes me. I find that although we do not see eye to eye on a lot of subjects, I can always count on her to help me and protect me. I value our somewhat rocky friendship. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Angels”