Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Its curious because in this lifetime I've had for he longest of times the sensation of being in ruins.

Like I've come to find my bloodline ashamed and in misery. Broken and soiled and I want to those in disgrace.

Even in high school once I was publicly told that people didn't mess with me because they feared me being a vampire and having skills they couldn't imagine. I can only say that if my blood had any firmer glory it has but long withered away.

As for spirits I know that I've loved many of them. Probably that's one of the reasons why I can't find long lasting relationships with other humans.

Other than that... I treasure their ways and I've always seemed their wisdom and skills but nothing I'd hold in best regards than their friendship.

Having them show up all of the sudden makes me feel a bit nostalgic like I'd be able to see them again after SO long.

The rest about the brawling, lusting and adjusting sort of has been there all of my life so I wouldn't blame it on them but its lovely to be able to tell hat it's not just me going crazy.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:14 pm

I didn't have too many friends in high school either-I was told I was too weird & most thought of me as being a zombie type that most just left alone or avoided-sadder some of the ones that told me that were childhood friends & did everything they could to avoid me despite we were friends growing up! I went to two different high schools-I moved when I was almost sixteen so I was stuck going to a new school-then just to be told that no one liked me because I was a city girl & was down right weird that was why everyone avoided me like the plague! No wonder at times I prefer spirits as friends, they won't turn their back on you unless there was a good reason & it was something out of their control! Humans that share the same interests & feelings I have a better friendship with, even if I never met them in person except for online chats-which most likely why I came across & joined CH, like minded people & the opportunity to make real/true friends! I wonder sometimes what may be in my bloodline-if I have people telling me I am too weird & avoid me(unless they want something or up to no good) makes me wonder!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:47 pm

Sometimes there are just too many contradictions. There is never just one of anything and sometimes it feels like there are many others like me out there and that we could get along if only we just bumped into each other.

On the other hand it also seems that no matter how hard or how long I try searching for them they are already gone beyond time, space or any other barrier you could think of.

I'm 8 days away from my first anniversary as a spirit keeper and even though a lot has happened it doesn't really feel like I've advanced a lot.

You know like one of those TV series episodes in which a lot of things happen at once and looks like all hope is lost and you need to start over, but if you look closer not many events occurred.

I admit that I am surprised I ended up keeping that many spirits and there seem to be more coming. Not like I'd be getting any more bindings but because of all he experiences that have brought us together.

It also concerns me a little bit that maybe I am doing something wrong and I am meant to be dealing with a lot of spirits on a general basis instead of developing a more detailed and in depth relationship with each of them.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:24 pm

You are so right on with everything! Sometimes I think it may be something I need to learn from them it may be because I know something others don't or wouldn't believe, then just to wonder what if I ever came across someone that was also a spirit keeper & with the same interests how would I react & what the out come may be? I have been spirit keeping for 10 years the more I feel like I came a long way & advanced the more I feel I am still learning & evolving so there is no such thing as knowing or experiencing everything! I do know my spirits came to me when the time was right & I will never look back or regret it! As far as I am concerned you aren't doing anything wrong because if you are than so am I-which no wonder I am always researching the subject of spirits & the paranormal, it allows me to try to learn what I can, I have to admit I enjoy watching the shows Ghost Adventures or the Dead Files, gives me a chance to learn something & try to filer out what is accurate & what is made up for ratings-which is making me wonder if that's why Paranormal State was taken off the air!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:56 pm

Thanks for your support.

That means a lot to me.

I wonder a lot of things and that's fine. I am used to doing the things on my own and getting far by myself but when it comes to the spirit stuff nothing that I do works and rules seem to be super different.

Right now I'm just dead tired and I it feels like if I take my earphones off and turn off the music my energy levels plummet.

I remember that my son figure out about energy and he has been pulling it out from his hands. The other day he placed his finger on my forehead and sent me energy so that I didn't feel tired and could play with him.

I wasn't that tired and I felt that it was a nice gesture from him but I also felt that it opened something and ever since then things got weird.

Yesterday and today I've felt like there are hundreds of bugs crawling over my skin. And someone keeps playing with my chair at the office but I don't really get much of who may be behind it.

Its interesting to be going down a "physical" path with spirits in general. At first I needed to put a lot of effort to meditate and get quiet and relaxed in order to get a feeling from them.

Now... things happen when I am awake or asleep. It's almost as if being around spirits full time and that's great but also a bit tiring because I never know what will be happening.

I see things while I am awake and asleep, it doesn't matter. I can feel them as well when they touch me and hear them during visions.

Usually skills are something interactive and people get to hear or see them and relationships can be almost as normal as any other but how would you go about trying to bond and such when all you can use are your hands?

I keep thinking of possibilities for it but I have not received many inspiring thoughts so far, hahaha!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:18 am

Well you deserve a lot of support, you also have the right idea on doing things yourself too! I don't like it when someone tells people they need to do this or should do that & not taking into consideration that although sharing their experiences is good but over all in the end the person will get them & will need to do what is best for them, one thing I noticed is for the most part there isn't a right or wrong way to do something, only something better suited for them as a result of experience, which is why I do a lot of research! It sounds like your son has a lot of energy & some kind of power to open something up-it sounds like he got your third eye to open or start kicking, I remember when I was practicing opening my third eye I felt the same like I had bugs crawling on me or it felt like they were in my hair, even to the point I would start itching as well, I slowed down on the practicing because I was draining myself too quick because I was pushing my third eye to much, so I slowed down with it & let it take its course on its own & not push it too much!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:22 am

thanks. That's very sweet of you to say.

I think that if I could breath I would have been one of those sportsmen who always pushes themselves to the max.

I would have loved to be a bodybuilder in fact but ai couldn't afford it and when I tried it even without that many funds I only got so far due to my own injuries which I've been healing ever since.

Now that you mentioned the bug sensation... I've also been having that. It itches a bit on my scalp sometimes but I had thought it was because I wasn't that used to wearing caps and that.

I can open energy spots for other people and even sometimes on myself but sometimes I just can't and don't know why.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:35 pm

I always wanted to be a singer-I was told I had the voice for it-I took voice lessens when I turned 18, so a lot of extra hours I worked at my job to get those lessons, when I lost my job I couldn't afford it anymore but I ended up straining my vocal cords soon afterwards, I went out with a so called friend that wanted to go to a club to go dancing & it was so loud I was yelling just to talk to her & that's how I strained my vocal chords, it sounded like I had laryngitis for a month, I did see my doctor & when I asked him about the voice lessons he recommended to wait a few months to start them again but I never did due to my finances & the vocal teacher I had started teaching elsewhere, when I finally was able to find another job someone recommenced this teacher to me & she wasn't very good, com to find out she didn't know what she was doing & she wasn't a very good singer either, not like my first one that was ethical, knew what he was doing & was a superior teacher, he was a true singer! I never wanted to be famous, my dream was to be a back up singer & work in the studio doing it, but I guess it's not meant to be! I wasn't able to find a good teacher when I wanted to take lessons again, which is very important, plus other things in life took priority so I never got the opportunity to go back!
It sounds like both you & your son have a gift-I wonder if it's some kind of energy exchange meant to give what is much needed meant to heal? It's a great gift-if you know energy when you are around it is a good thing, especially if you can tell the difference!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Oh crap. Sorry to hear that.

Singers are truly gifted. There are few things as amazing as the voice and what you can do with it.

I've always wanted to date a singer or someone with a beautiful voice just so that I could hear them speaking but I guess that's not happening this lifetime hahaha.

There are a few spirits in my keep who can sing but I haven't got the chance to listen to them yet. So disappointing! I got to see my mermaid singing once. Can you believe that? I saw her singing instead of hearing her. Too bad I can't find the broken heart emoji on my phone or it's not working.

Now... about energy being a gift, that's pretty much like breathing. Anyone can do it. I've taught a few people how to pull simple tricks and it all depends on how much you train and use those skills just like a trained submarine officer can hold his breath for some extra minutes longer than normal swimmers.

Honestly... I love the sensation of energy in my hands. Ever since I found out I could use it to be "entertained" I didn't stop so that's why I try to use that as a tool to help me reach my spirits if possible.

I know it can be draining too but I'd rather fill my heart with good memories than have all that energy pent up somewhere.

It's funny because I'm playing mobile game in which decision making has an energy cost. Energy fills up again after some time and I'm learning how to sustain that energy consumption rates throughout my day as well since now when I practice projection I am dealing with questions in which I need to choose a reply.

It still impresses me how spirits will find a way to fit a whole space to look like a place we know so that we can get into a mindset and learn that which we need to do.

The surprises keep on coming. I went to the bath6 earlier today and lying in the corner of the room there was a coin. A shiny coin of the ones I keep finding since the Sterling event.

Yesterday afternoon I found that on the list of spells I own there is one for angelic cleansing. I decided to lay it down as an offering/present of good will to the Sterling angel and today when I saw the coin it felt like a reply. How else would I have been able to see it?

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:43 pm

Well don't be sorry-I had to face the fact that it's a tough profession to get into anyways-not saying it wouldn't be worth the hard work-but there are thousands of people that want to make something of themselves in the music business but most of them go unnoticed regardless of how good they are or how talented! Plus I am started to notice how the so called friends I had weren't really my friends if they were trying to change me, as well as how family members that claimed to care about me or my well being couldn't support me or my choice of possible profession-I remember I told my mom a few years ago I had lost interest in going into that line of field, she said don't give up & I told her it's too late that I should have went when I needed to start, she had told me that she was trying to tell me to do something else first so I had something to rely on if music didn't work out, I also told her the course I needed to take required a degree & I can't go to college & work if the hours are the same-I considered college to do studio recording & would be learning producing as well, if the classes are 8 to 4 & work was 9 to 5 how would I be able to go to school & work at the same time-I told my mom point blank to back off & stop telling me not to give up, because life takes pretense, since I have rent to pay then she needs to support me by backing me up if I need to do something or leave it alone! I know I may sound stubborn or thick headed or unrealistic but the thing is, if a person needs 100% percent support to better themselves then give it, if not then back off without any criticism or judgement! I never liked people that try to hold a person back or tried to keep them down, to me it is very selfish or vindictive & what is the purpose, they succeed at preventing someone else's personal success or lively hood but I ask this: can they succeed on their own when there is no one helping you in any way? Or end up in the same situation? I learned a long time ago to be careful & to keep certain people at a distance! Maybe that is what my gift is-not to be a singer or in the music business but helping someone realize everyone deserves to be treated fairly!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”