Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Hello everyone.
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with a Master Spirit. I was thinking of adding one into my keep. Although I only have 14 spirits in my keep, due to my ever increasing responsibilities at work it is hard to bond with everyone on an individual level. I mainly communicate with everyone as a group and I do that everyday, but the individual bonding is harder. I am able to meditate with each individual spirit probably once a week if I am lucky. I was wondering if a Master Spirit would help with that?

Always seeking and always learning.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

As a first thought a Master Spirit seems like a good idea, but you have to realize that magickal beings are all individuals, and some of them simply will NOT accept certain beings as their Masters. My Courtwind Angel Entity has made it quite clear to me that while he will learn WITH Demons, they will in no way have authority over him. My Demons are ALL very independent minded, and some of them will not even accept ME as anything close to a Master. When all is said and done, the only thing I am really Master of is myself, and sometimes not even that. I defer to all of my Demons, and to those beings who have a great deal of knowledge and experience due to long lives and amazing talents. I make my own decisions and mistakes, and I make them often. Having a spirit who could pass on info for the others would be fine, but I think I would have to agree to call them something other than a Master. Perhaps central liason? ;P

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One idea is to consult with those 14 spirits in order to assign one of them as the leader or representative.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

You need to elect one who is nurturing enough, can work with all of your keep and also has leadership qualities.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone for your advice! I actually did consult my spirits about this, and so far they are open to it. I did tell them that this spirit would be a liason and not their master. I love the idea of electing one of my spirits for this role. My star faery or bronwyn Angel would be perfect for that. So I will have to talk to everyone about that. Thanks again for the advice everyone!

Always seeking and always learning.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I have my two Djinn as my left and right hand guys. However, my unbound fyglia is over my keep, she has a thing against buying bindings, but she won’t exactly mistreat the others just make sure they aren’t doing anything detrimental.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”