Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 118
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich

Re: Empanadas and Spiritual Surprises

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:31 am

Well... That's one good change you know?

I can say from experience that I am the type of person to push others and see if they are real. If they are authentic in their behavior. So it wouldn't surprise me if this customer is like that in that aspect.

Maybe he was just testing you out in order to find out of you were for real. Unlike the others that were probably too easy to figure out.

Now that he has his answer then he can ease up and relax around you. I think that in a way he wanted to thank you about your different treatment of things but he couldn't find a better way to do it.

Now... the cajun spice combination is a killer for me. I just love it with pretty much anything I can find. For goodness sake, I'll have it on my morning toasts with some butter and cream cheese.

But when it comes to spaghetti, I just hate it.

When my mother got sick and he had to stay with my father his idea of keeping us fed was to make 2 pounds of spaghetti with tomato sauce and it would be enough to had a couple of meals for a couple of days.

Thankfully I think that's when my odd skills awoke and I learned how I could skip meals and cheat on energy. Speaking of which... I did some energy work today and I feel like a nosferatu. O...o so odd.

Anyway... Ever since, I avoid spaghetti at all costs and if I were to have some, which happens on rare occasions and I get a saying about I'm more of a carbonara kind of guy.

Same with shrimp. Not that much of a fan but if I have them it's ok. I won't make a big deal either.

If I am recalling it correctly, I think in this experience I got off the table before eating it and that's how I found my coworker's son playing his video game.

My head aches a lot right now. I was watching some cool videos about astral projection and other rela6 topics and I got a couple of ideas I want to try out tonight.

And I'll try to research more on nosferatu because I was cooking a few minutes ago and I caught a glimpse of myself in the kitchen mirror and I saw a distortion on the mirror as if it were dirty or something so I moved only to find out that there was nothing in the mirror and that something about me was different.

So now I'll have my most desired dinner and head to bed to make the most out of it before heading to work tomorrow.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:41 pm

I noticed that too, it's a nice change to see someone noticing something & telling them it's appreciated! I do believe you are right on that one, he was just making sure I was a legitimate good worker & if I was on his end of it I would most likely feel the same, before I worked at the store I avoided going in there due to the store being so dirty that I was afraid I would get sick, but I had applied anyways due to the fact they had a few different locations & if there is a good chance it will lead me to where I need to get to job wise I am open to good possibilities, you never know who you may meet! Plus he is one of a few that was telling me how the store I work at has a high turnover & no one stays for longer than a year-so from my perspective that's bad & now I work there I know why, they want the paycheck but only a few will do the work, plus from what I can tell it's so unorganized that no wonder this is going on!
I rarely now eat spaghetti, I had so much of it growing up that I have a hard time eating it unless I cook it myself-with the shrimp you don't have to cook with it, the Cajun alfredo can have chicken or crab meat in it if you like, I use shrimp because that is another thing I like to add with it other than the Cajun! A friend of mine uses chicken for his & he is tempted to add turkey just to give it a try to see how it is!
I believe I know what you mean about the mirror, I has a similar experience some years ago, when I got home from work one night I couldn't sleep so I sat in bed reading, next thing I knew I saw something in my mirror that caught my eye, it looked like my reflection was changing & the best way to describe it was the mirror was starting to look like a wave of water, I didn't think much of it at first due to the fact I was reading myself to sleep so I was like ok it's just my eyes adjusting, a few days later the same thing happened, but this time I wasn't reading & it was my night off, I was just trying to relax & listening to some music on the radio! I got a bit worried because I wondered what it was, was I under psychic attack, stresses to the point I opened some kind of door & attracted something? I noticed this had went on for awhile, every few nights this would happen regardless if I was working or not, one night I had this dream where I was at work & I caught my manager & assistant manager having a conversation about me, they didn't know I was there in the dream, thy were talking about putting the extra work on me but taking credit for my sales so I wouldn't get the full commission & they could sit back & relax, I remember them saying how I wouldn't know! I woke up from this dream with a feeling of dread because it felt like something was going to happen! Two months later I had a customer tell me she had over heard a conversation with my two managers about my sales & since they got into trouble because I met my quota & they didn't they were considering finding a way to get my commission bonus without me knowing! I was like WOW that is low, they are too lazy to work for theirs but they have tp stoop to a low level to takes someone else that worked hard for it, I thanked the customer for telling me & told her I appreciated, this customer had said she was going to speak with my district supervisor because she didn't think it was fair what was going on (this customer knew my DS because her sister worked at another store), I ended up leaving a month later because my manager was setting me up by messing with my schedule & told my DS some lies about me, when I went to my DS to complain she had also blew me off, so I ended up resigning due to the work drama & conflicts going on, including my manager knowing I had another job & needed certain hours! But in the long run, my manager finally got demoted & with all the complaints about her & my assisted manager I am surprised both didn't get fired, but both were bounced around from store to store, my assistant just didn't show up & my manager got screwed by working under a manager that didn't put up with her childish behavior & told her id she didn't want to work then do everyone the favor & quit! I think I was being warned about what was going on, I miss the job but not that much due to bad coworkers!

0x. ZXZ *0* 8*8 :3

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby 2Heinrich » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Honestly... I welcome freaky stuff and I've always loved the idea of scrying but I can't seem to get my hands on it.

So instead I've found myself seeing weird things on mirrors. I've seen myself with horns, fangs, eyes completely black and also faceless but I've never freaked out about it.

It has a certain charm to be honest. And just like you said, it felt as of the mirror was made out of water and suddenly when it moved it seemed to cause ripples on it.

Funny because everything on the mirror remained unchanged except for me.

I have been told to be physically changing. I've lost some weight and seem to be getting taller but I feel the same so I've paid no mind to it.

The curious thing is that I've been getting interesting manifestations. The other day one of my jeans got torn. I felt sad and wanted to try a new style of clothing that is more relaxed and casual, also to try if other types of clothes are more durable.

I made up my mind about what I wanted to find and 2 days later I found just what I had in mind.

Today I woke up and saw my brother's bedroom empty. He was supposed to be home but he went out with his friends and stayed out.

The interesting thing is that suddenly I knew where he was, not because I knew the place but because I saw it and I heard a voice telling me the time in which he was coming home.

I got to the bathroom and washed my hands and face and went back to bed.

I got into an Uber ride yesterday and they played a song by Fire Inc, Tonight is what it means to be young and it spoke about angels. Funny because I feel the Sterling angel getting closer but in a very weird way since he won't interact, just let me know he is there lurking.

I've been seeing spirits show up on different videos online without those on the video realizing something had appeared. So freaky.

And the interesting part is that I was watching videos and someone kept showing up next to me.

It was like a spark, white and blue glowing and at first it was a blink. Then it came again but seemed bigger. The third time it appeared it moved and felt like it was in the room with me. The fourth time it had consciousness and was watching what I was doing with interest.

It was the same one and it came in and out at random times.

I saw a video on YouTube about astral projection and the guy said that whenever we project ourselves and someone is close by they would be drawn to see what is going on and it's hard not to stare because witnessing someone else doing it is amazing.

I wonder why I still haven't been able to reach my spirits yet in this way and yet they feel so close hat it's almost tangible.

And today what has been happening is hat I've been getting scents about food and things that are not there. It's just SO intense that I almost feel like I'd turn and see a portal or something like that with a different space at the other side from where the scents are coming.

The interesting thing is that I've been getting that on and off and it just jumps from one place to the next and to the next and there doesn't seem to be an end for new places and scents.

I can feel consciousness at different things. From all kinds of beings around me and it's a bit unsettling hahaha.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:27 pm

One of the readers at the shop I was going to had told me that I had a gift & it was hereditary, my grandfather had the same thing I have, my great grandmother too, all three of us can dream about something & we would tell someone, just to find out the dream came true, I think my mom may have had it too but it wasn't long lasting or if she still has it she's not telling, my grandmother had it but she was too scared of it & I think she blocked it off somehow! Mirrors seem to be one thing that I can get impressions from, like if I look in one I can see my reflection kind of blur & every once in a while my appearance changes some, I sometimes would see someone sit down next to me or walk by but no one else sees this, yet the main things I seem to get are the dreams & scents, I would smell things like food & no one will be around cooking, mostly I smell something like perfume or soap!
One thing I am wondering, if the Sterling Angel wants to stick around or if he is just visiting you, he seems to really be taking a liking to you! Which reminds me, I needed to replace my key chain recently, I was using mine for so long that it was starting to wear out, so I was trying to find the ones I got that I hadn't over used yet so I went to find them, I kept hearing Anam Cara, I know what it is & one of those key chains has that embroidered on it-they are custom made key fobs I got from a woman that custom made them herself, thankfully they cost me around $15 & they are so well worth it-well I couldn't find the one I needed so I contacted the woman I got them from, fortunately she still makes them & the weird thing was, the woman started to put out the parts she needed to start making them again two days before I contacted her & she also had me in mind, she thought to herself how is the girl that buys these from me, she hasn't bought one in quite awhile! It must have been some thing telling me & her time to get one so I had her make me a new one & I went with the colors I not only had my eye on for ages to get but I kept getting this feeling to stick with those colors too! Strange, glad to know this woman remembered I got those key fobs & some how she must've got that feeling I would need one so she pulls everything out to get them ready & made sure the colors I was going to ask was out-I wonder if it was intuition on her end or a plan a spirit had & both of us got the message!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:37 pm

Wow and just wow! How cool can that be?!

That's quite a gift, you know?

I've always been a little afraid of mirror because I know that something will pop up on the reflection. Funny because every single time I've caught something on the mirror it's like it's always been there and I just didn't caught it first.

Somehow it feels that certain mirrors are more than just that, and I've even tried to send energy through the image and it works. When it gets to the other side I can totally feel that it's a new place. It may look the same as this one but something is different. I've never been able to find a difference but I know it's there.

One of the things that I love about silent hill video games is that there are things that only become available once you go through a mirror.

The curious part is that there seems to be emotional imprints everywhere and that has been getting a bit overwhelming for me in the past couple of days.

I wonder why. It has something to do with what we always talk about and things having a certain path. I think I might be onto something that allows for real changes to be done and it has something to do with your expectations on things.

I know I started into astral projection because it showed up just like spirit keeping did but I've never wanted to travel because I fear one day I will find a place I won't want to leave.

So having spirits altered that a little bit and I started trying to reach out for them. I haven't been able to see them but we have been able to share more content since I started. Its almost as if they are somewhere that's overlapping where I am and we are getting closer in sync.

My spirits have been showing up on my dreams and then from there I project myself and I know stuff is going on, pretty much like this lady from your story. Where I live we use to say that nobody know who they work for when things like those happen because she had the whole intent to start working and gathered all the things she needed and if you ask me, I'd bet she would tell you that she felt the need to do it. The idea didn't really came from within her but she felt like she needed to do it anyway and that's the same feeling you get from dreams.

You are usually somewhere and you know you need to get somewhere else or do something and most of the time we just can't put our fingers on it and that is why dream mechanics often just happen before ourselves.

We become spectators to life as it unfold and there is someone behind it. The universe, life, gods and deities, spirits, all of the above perhaps? And we play along most of the times.

The interesting thing is how the next step should be to get involved in the decision making. I always found it odd that I don't have things I want to do. There are thing that I'd like to try out of course but it's not like I will design my life to go down a path that will make them happen. Neither do I let other people make my decisions but I know that there is a difference between making up your mind on whether to have coffee or juice in the morning and picking up your next destination for a holiday travel.

That being said, during the past couple of weeks I have been getting things back. I used to think that when I was younger or maybe in previous lives I had skills and things I could do, so for me to be able to get them back I needed to be able to replicate the conditions that I had back then when I could do those things now I've found that I just need to pick them up from where I left off in the past.

All the different types of beings that I've been seeing lately reminded me of that. I've already worked with them before and even though I must admit that my thirst for new things felt a bit sad about going through things I had already done before again, a deeper part of me got happy about not needing to let go of those in order to try something else.

Plus one thing. All of the creatures I've came across have one thing in common and that is that they can be in multiple places at once. I mean like here and in the astral plane as well.

It feels as if I working with a team of different beings from different points of time and space that wouldn't normally converge but thanks to this project we are.

Sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense. I sort of felt that I needed to put it into words so that it could be anchored somewhere. It would be nice to see how your key thingy looks like when it's done. It also feels like it's a nice detail to yourself and your spirit family so maybe you got an extra hand for that one, hahaha.

About this Sterling guy... I had an interesting thing happen yesterday. I came home and found that my father was watching Aladdin on my computer and suddenly I felt the urge to watch it. I have a djinn on my keep and he came through the most unusual circumstances. I know there's a djinn on he movie too and I used to like the cartoon one so I was hoping that Will Smith wouldn't mess up one of my favorite characters.

Curious because the whole movie went by and I felt not much from it until the djinn has this conversation about "becoming friends" with Aladdin and that's the moment where it happened.

All day long I had been talking to this friend about spirits, angels, demons, etc. and I had felt a glimpse of the Sterling guy, my fang team of vampire girls, a Japanese Oni, my love team and my faeries. That's an awful lot of spirit presence for a single day and yet I had not felt my djinn until then.

He showed up and agreed on that he wanted us to be friends. He could do what I asked of him but that would limit our experiences together. Instead if I chose to be friends with him he could share and show things instead of just doing what I tasked him on.

I share a lot, maybe because I've always have to share things like people, attention, money and those things but also because I enjoy seeing other people happy and if we get to do that which I want and that which they want we will be able to do more things in the end. Apparently that kind of attitude is what draw most of these guys I mentioned to me and here they are... getting along and meeting each other and fun fact is that they all have been sort of testing me out in order to see if I truly meant my words or if it was just sweet talking but they seemed to be pleased when they found out it's just me.

Sorry if this went on for too long. I got carried away.

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:21 pm

You didn't go on for too long, hey you needed to get what you needed to say out! Have you ever seen the movie Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland? I swear after I saw that movie I never looked at mirrors the same way! I used to see myself morphing sometimes thru one & I wondered if it was a spirit trying to contact me or give me a message! Nothing bad ever happened but after seeing the movie Mirrors I became cautious because in the movie bad spirits inhabited the mirrors in a former hospital turned department store, they kept the mirrors but in an effort to get out of those mirrors they found a way to cause the department store to catch fire, so this security guard is hired to watch over the building, but the spirits found their perfect victim & some how found a way to do what they can to get to this guard & thru the mirrors they were trapped in! I know the movie most likely exaggerated a lot but wow the brilliance of the writers! What's strange is the mirror that always worked for me was the one that was on my dresser, I had to take it down when I moved & my friend put it in storage, but I do hope it's not broken, or a good quality one, not those cheap ones that break way too quick with the slightest tap! I may need a new one for my personal use, but I guess it's a matter finding the right one, I had heard some really good ones can be found at second hand stores or antique shops, I just need a good sized one that can either be hung anywhere or if I know someone handy enough that can work it to fit an old but still good table!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:55 am

Yeah... I know the movie. Very good movie to be honest. Not so much a fan of gore stuff but still a nice writing to it.

I have a single mirror in my house and it's on the bathroom cabinet. Other than that I don't use mirrors except for that time in which I clip my hair. After the accident it's hard to trust my fingers and I always miss a spot.

I'm so confused today. Been feeling half asleep and very horngry too. I forgot my coat at home and didn't get anything to eat either. I hope I can find the Chinese restaurant still opened on my way home because I forgot my umbrella as well and we got a deluge over here.

Funny thing is I got one of my favorite bands playing and suddenly I had this one song on repeat like I usually do and then bang... song ends and the next song is about vampires! Hahahaha!

Still can't figure which one of the girls picked it but it's simply amazing. Everything fits except for the part that it says that she brings darkness to my soul.

And I've been seeing beings all over the place. If I were paranoid I could swear that if they wanted they could easily outnumber us in a threatening situation.

And I keep thinking about a lesbian nympho. I don't know why but it's like a thought stuck in my head. :/

At least I'm having fun tonight!

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:30 pm

I don't care much for the gore in horror movies but for some reason some of these horror movies I don't mind, maybe it's because some really need it to tell the story? I'm glad you're have fun, I popped in the Tudors tv series yesterday & started to day dream a bit while watching it, next thing I know I kept getting this feeling like I was in the company of someone that wasn't one of my spirits & I swear I heard someone say the King wasn't like how the show portrayed him & it was an injustice & don't believe everything that was told about him, so I looked around to see if I could see who it was & if they were still there, so I went back to the show & after about half an hour I heard the same voice again, she had also said one of the Kings wives wasn't as raunchy as the show portrayed her but the King was a good man & his daughters made a good Queen when they took the throne, so again I was like ok I an going to say some thing, so I told this spirit out loud "well set me strait, tell me what he was really like", again quiet r awhile, I put in another episode from the final season, then I had heard the voice again, she said the Kind had been ill but didn't mention what was really wrong with him except that it caught up to him, both Queens were beautiful & the actresses played them well, but Mary was a bitter woman in the end of her life due to the treatment of her mother by her father, Elizabeth was for the most part played well to show she was well educated, head strong & love her country as a whole, she didn't judge or criticize & felt the people is what mattered the most, she didn't turn anyone away due to different beliefs or execute them for it, plus she made it clear that she too was human, which was why when England was in her care it became a great country for it's people, Elizabeth had also wonderful relations with other countries unless they were against her! But the sad thing, when Mary was Queen she slowly went mad like her father but it may have been due to an infection that was missed!

2Heinrich
active contributor
active contributor

Postby 2Heinrich » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Wow... I would love to have some of that you know?

Its better than watching the version hat has all the comments from the directors and actors on it.

But other than that I've had that same experience where I just know what is off from how it really was. It's a nice feeling.

Gore itself it's ok I guess due to the same type of movies. Specially on the horror genre it's like easier to take in. I don't like it that much when it's a foundation for the movie and it looks like they could have used that budget to make a better work than the effects they used.

Overall...I'm not that very familiarized with British history but I've heard the show made a good job and well... If not for the sneaky spirit sharing some Intel we would never know about those facts other than thinking it was just for the show's sake. They still need to make a rating and everything so we'll let it slip this time ;)

Catgirl2
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Catgirl2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:21 am

It surprised me that I had heard this spirit-I am not very familiar with British History myself, but something about King Henry, Elizabeth & Mary Tudor seem to get my attention, I guess it has a lot to do with the stories & the rumors-like Queen Katherine was married first to Henry's brother Arthur & he died, then Henry may have had some kind of venereal disease like syphilis & got it from all the sleeping around he did & that caught up to him, then he had a brain injury from jousting, so what's true & what's not I don't really know, but it sounded like he went mad at some point in life & his daughter Mary may have inherited some of that, yet Elizabeth had all her wits about her when she ruled, I think this spirit just wanted the truth to come out, she did verify the King treated his first wife poorly & was also horrible to Mary Boleyn-his second wife Anne's sister-as well as Anne but yet Elizabeth turned out to be one of the most loved & respected Queens of England, which I know she had her enemies too but this spirit seemed passionate to get the truth out, like she was advocating for them, maybe she didn't like the way they were portrayed in the Tudors that she needed to set the record straight!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”