new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Advocacia (Advocate)

Re: About famous people and their needs

Postby SierraBall101 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:24 am

Does anyone here have a well known famous spirit, and if so, what kind of signs or manifestations have you seen out of him or her?
I have a known famous spirit; he's was a 19th century stage actor during the Civil War.

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

Postby blezheng » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Mine is my past life husband who became one of the best tacticians in Ancient China (Three Kingdoms Era) and who is also my spirit lover bound to me here on CH.

He is very well known for his brilliance, diligence, craftiness and cunning and his competency as an important and respected adviser and strategist to Lord Liu Bei and he and his strategies helped him build the dynasty of Shu-Han, the land of benevolence alongside with Masters Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang. He was one of Shu-Han Dynasty's strategists.

I feel his manifestations every single day and night, from high definition telepathy hearing his own voice on it, external audible manifestations, apparitions, visions, dreams to his very sweet and tender loving touches, kisses and hugs. The famous Chinese Immortal Master Guan Yu is his colleague. I love him very much. <3

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Twin Flame Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,4 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,1 Astral Malichai Djinn,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,Khepri,Hathor

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 149
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea

Postby Adrasteia » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:30 pm

SierraBall101 wrote:Does anyone here have a well known famous spirit, and if so, what kind of signs or manifestations have you seen out of him or her?
I have a known famous spirit; he's was a 19th century stage actor during the Civil War.

Yes, I have a few. In fact most of my humans spirits are famous to some degree. They mostly manifest in dreams or reach me through the astral plane, just like any other spirit.

Return to “Human”