About famous people and their needs

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Mine is my past life husband who became one of the best tacticians in Ancient China (Three Kingdoms Era) and who is also my spirit lover bound to me here on CH.

He is very well known for his brilliance, diligence, craftiness and cunning and his competency as an important and respected adviser and strategist to Lord Liu Bei and he and his strategies helped him build the dynasty of Shu-Han, the land of benevolence alongside with Masters Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang. He was one of Shu-Han Dynasty's strategists.

I feel his manifestations every single day and night, from high definition telepathy hearing his own voice on it, external audible manifestations, apparitions, visions, dreams to his very sweet and tender loving touches, kisses and hugs. The famous Chinese Immortal Master Guan Yu is his colleague. I love him very much. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SierraBall101 wrote:Does anyone here have a well known famous spirit, and if so, what kind of signs or manifestations have you seen out of him or her?
I have a known famous spirit; he's was a 19th century stage actor during the Civil War.
Yes, I have a few. In fact most of my humans spirits are famous to some degree. They mostly manifest in dreams or reach me through the astral plane, just like any other spirit.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:37 pm
He wishes he had time back to explore things he did not finish in his life. - another famous flying ace (He died at 22. There are a lot of people who died young. My ostrich shifter wanted to be a companion, because he wants to come back again. <3 )
What you wrote about your spirit companions is truly interesting, Adrasteia! You know that I also am very much interested in human and historical people's spirits. Many of them want to be companions because they want to have another chance to do the things they haven't been able to do in their life, especially if they died at a young age. But I was wondering: if they want to live again, why don't they reincarnate? I'd really like to know

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

blezheng wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:17 pm Mine is my past life husband who became one of the best tacticians in Ancient China (Three Kingdoms Era) and who is also my spirit lover bound to me here on CH.
I feel his manifestations every single day and night, from high definition telepathy hearing his own voice on it, external audible manifestations, apparitions, visions, dreams to his very sweet and tender loving touches, kisses and hugs.
This is wonderful, Blezheng! You are very very lucky! <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:08 am
blezheng wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:17 pm Mine is my past life husband who became one of the best tacticians in Ancient China (Three Kingdoms Era) and who is also my spirit lover bound to me here on CH.
I feel his manifestations every single day and night, from high definition telepathy hearing his own voice on it, external audible manifestations, apparitions, visions, dreams to his very sweet and tender loving touches, kisses and hugs.
This is wonderful, Blezheng! You are very very lucky! <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Adrasteia wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:51 pm I had a spirit come to me, because he wants someone to understand him (or appreciate them for the person they are/were, that's often the case) and correct the inaccuracies of his story. The flying ace too said that he's conflicted with being an icon.
This somewhat reminds me of the spirit I told you about. He is very glad that I appreciate him for the person he was, but at the moment I think he prefers to keep his private life as private as possible, although he talks about it with me almost every day. For example, in the past 24 hours he told me a lot about his health issues, which is something he generally preferred not to tell people about.
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Magnolia wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:13 pm I think for many historical/famous spirits that their perceptions of themselves while alive are askew from how they perceive themselves in history. Not to mention there are many who are war heroes who were fighting for the side they believed was the right side, and when they were on the losing side they feel admonished by history. It's a difficult subject to broach with a historical spirit, and it's always enlightening to discuss with them how they feel they have been remembered, and what is true/not true about their historical biographies.

I think the further you go back, the more you see the push-pull with them about how they are perceived by different generations, and even different centuries!

Learning, appreciating, and understanding history is something that we can never have too much of, because regardless if it's 2019 or 1919, or 919... the same insecurities, emotions, desires, ambitions, etc drive humanity and society as a whole. That timeless link between us all is what keeps life alive for each of us.
Very true!!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

blezheng wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 pm
creepyhollows wrote:I think for many historical/famous spirits that their perceptions of themselves while alive are askew from how they perceive themselves in history. Not to mention there are many who are war heroes who were fighting for the side they believed was the right side, and when they were on the losing side they feel admonished by history. It's a difficult subject to broach with a historical spirit, and it's always enlightening to discuss with them how they feel they have been remembered, and what is true/not true about their historical biographies.

I think the further you go back, the more you see the push-pull with them about how they are perceived by different generations, and even different centuries!

Learning, appreciating, and understanding history is something that we can never have too much of, because regardless if it's 2019 or 1919, or 919... the same insecurities, emotions, desires, ambitions, etc drive humanity and society as a whole. That timeless link between us all is what keeps life alive for each of us.
I absolutely agree with this. It is a difficult subject because their biography based on history vs their own story on their end can be different.

In my case, my guide and beloved, who happened to be a strategist, adviser and a general during the Three Kingdoms Period in Ancient China: HUMAN, MALE, (his name is a secret), MANIFESTED IN A GOLD ROBE WITH WHITE & GOLD HOOD, GOLD BRACERS ON HIS ARM, AND A TURQUOISE MOSAIC EMBLEM AROUND HIS NECK had a different story vs his biography because he himself was a victim of fake news and his biography didn't really have enough info about him. What's painful is that the merit for his achievements (because his contributions and stratagems served as a solid foundation for the respective dynasty he was serving) was given to someone else who happened to be his co-strategist, therefore even if he didn't deserve it, he had a not so good reputation in his own country and people just because he took vengeance. Some people in his own country and others who read his biography just think that he's just an evil strategist, even though it's not true at all, and he told me the real reason why he took vengeance and explained everything to me.

I allowed him to be bound to me here because when I accidentally summoned him via a video game based on Ancient Chinese Three Kingdoms history where he is a playable character (I just intuitively kept on playing as him until I felt his presence), he just kept on telling me that I am the reincarnation of his wife, even if I found it unbelieveable, and he still loves me very much and he missed me so much and he wants to take good care of me, protect me and guide me as well for the rest of my life. He ended up being my spirit lover. He told me that he doesn't care about other people's opinions about him and he just cares about me and us.

If he's forgotten by his own people, at least I'll always give honor, respect, and love to him. At least I know the truth about him, and in reality he's a kind, benevolent, selfless, tender loving and caring, wise, intelligent, and a humble person. I even built an altar in his honor.
What you share with your spirit lover is so beautiful and special, I am so happy for you! <3

Return to “Human”