Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey, guys,

I have been feeling really curious about them lately, although previously I haven't really had an interest. I just assumed they wouldn't be a good fit for me. Anyways, I was looking at their CH Encyclopedia entry and was kinda struck by how interesting they suddenly seemed. I scoured all the existing posts about them on the forum, and their isn't hardly anything in the way of actual experiences with them as a spirit, its mostly just trading stories and speculation about their lore. I then did some looking of my own into their lore and discovered I actually live in part of the region where their lore originated. I even grew up within a (relative) stone's-throw-away distance from where the last apparent Wendigo sighting happened in the 1970s, which is super cool!

I don't think right now in my life is the best time to bring home such a spirit, but I find them intriguing, so maybe something to consider in the [near or far] future. Their lore is terrifying, but interesting nonetheless, but I'm most curious about people experiencing them as a spirit.

Does anyone have any experiences with keeping one???

NARU
~She/Her~

TheLoot
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Zodiac:

I've no experiences but ever since I've known about Wendigo, they've been in the back of my mind ever since. I can share the same interest in them, but unfortunately I can also share that I don't know much about them.

Trust me, I'd rather not own one at the experience level I have right now, but it would be a possibility in the future. I feel it helps I have some Native American in my blood, even if it's from a tribe that probably isn't attuned (so to speak) with Wendigo legend. I believe it originates mostly from Algonquin tribes.

To Be Signed
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Wanted to give this thread a bump. Anyone have a Wendigo in their keep? If so, do you have any experiences you are comfortable sharing?

AuroraAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Arachneia

Bump~

godspoused satanist | etsy: Dark Womb of Arachne
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

I'd like to refresh this and see if anyone has experience with this being?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I have a wendigo. It is an experience like no other. Fiercely loyal and territorial. Always looking out for me. Q is also very protective. I have had nothing but a great experience. There energy is super intense and heavy. Q tends to be on the quieter side, but has a great sense of humor. I guess the sense of humor is more morbid, but I have a more morbid sense of humor too.

Return to “Dark Arts”