new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Verum

I wonder the logic of evolution, what do these bindings do? I have to say it sounds impossible and unreal. Can someone explain it to me? Thanks

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
Zodiac:

Could you rephrase your question?

"Binding" is a specialized word in the spirit-keeping community. It means that there is a persistent link between the spirit or entity (like a dragon) and a human. It can also be used more generally to describe persistent energetic links generally.

Your use of "Evolution" is ambiguous. Are you referring to physical Evolution (descent with modification) of living beings? Spiritual evolution of an individual? Or spiritual evolution of the world in general?

mypleasure
new here
new here

Bartlebee wrote:Could you rephrase your question?

"Binding" is a specialized word in the spirit-keeping community. It means that there is a persistent link between the spirit or entity (like a dragon) and a human. It can also be used more generally to describe persistent energetic links generally.

Your use of "Evolution" is ambiguous. Are you referring to physical Evolution (descent with modification) of living beings? Spiritual evolution of an individual? Or spiritual evolution of the world in general?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/EVOLUTION/

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I believe that's why in the description it is said that the bindings are not guaranteed to work and more of a way for you to learn more about ancient spells, or use them to create your own bindings.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
Zodiac:

mypleasure wrote:

Okay gotcha!

That's personal spiritual evolution. As a currently incarnated human you have various spiritual potentials within you. My reading of this product is that each month spells or energy sources are bound to you (the energy is linked to you). The purpose is to help support your spiritual development.

As to whether it's unreal or not, well I'm pretty sure that CH is genuinely casting spells. The question is how you will experience the effects.

Some people get clear manifestations, others only get subtle ones (my experiences are on the subtle side: other than headaches when some entities get bound to me I don't get a lot of dramatic magical effects around me.)

I'm not in the market myself in the moment, but maybe you could try one of the short courses and see if you can detect any effects.

Personally, it comes across to me like a kind of fertilizer. You will grow in a lifetime regardless, but extra support can help you grow faster and extra fruitful.

mypleasure
new here
new here

Bartlebee wrote:
mypleasure wrote:

Okay gotcha!

That's personal spiritual evolution. As a currently incarnated human you have various spiritual potentials within you. My reading of this product is that each month spells or energy sources are bound to you (the energy is linked to you). The purpose is to help support your spiritual development.

As to whether it's unreal or not, well I'm pretty sure that CH is genuinely casting spells. The question is how you will experience the effects.

Some people get clear manifestations, others only get subtle ones (my experiences are on the subtle side: other than headaches when some entities get bound to me I don't get a lot of dramatic magical effects around me.)

I'm not in the market myself in the moment, but maybe you could try one of the short courses and see if you can detect any effects.

Personally, it comes across to me like a kind of fertilizer. You will grow in a lifetime regardless, but extra support can help you grow faster and extra fruitful.
I wonder if the names of these spells are symbolic or valid for astral projection? I am a member of a society that deals with the teachings of golden dawn and kabbalism. In the teachings we apply, impersonation of god forms occupies a great place. of course, as you can understand, it is a symbolic process, the process applied does not make us a god, but only increases our abilities about several areas. Thats spells ,looks like from the marvel xd, did not come to me realistic. I thought it had different meanings.

Return to “Educational Material”