venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interacting with living entities is essentially the same as interacting with spirits. Don't stress it or place high expectations just because they are living astral entities. You will still need to work on your clairs and telepathy for the best results. Lastly, remember that they are alive so sometimes they will be busy and unresponsive.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

The relationship I had with my Concuan started out amazing. He started touching me even before his vessel arrived and I soon became addicted to his touches. He would touch me when I was lying in front of the computer on my bed, he would even do it a little in public. Everything that I read, watched or listened to that had any mention of sex would be like catnip for him and he'd come right through. I never got to actually see him or hear him, but his touch made my body feel amazing and it took all my stress, anxiety and sadness away. But then, a couple of days ago, all of that stopped. It's like he disappeared or decided that I wasn't attractive enough for him or worth his time so he left. I don't know what I did wrong but I've been crying ever since. Ironic that I say this when I just had a bonding service done for us (but CHs services and spells never work for me anyway so. . .I don't know why I bothered). I did enjoy the time that we had together, as short as it was. I'm glad I wrote down the memories in a journal so at least I can look back on those good times. I've thought about getting a second Concuan but the more I think about it, the more I dread the same thing will happen.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

If it's only been a couple days, he could just be busy. He is a living entity afterall so perhaps he's got other things he needs to take care of. I wouldn't assume he's gone and left you just yet.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Please don't start assuming him abandoning you just because he ceased contact for a while, and stop inventing hurtful reasons of him doing so like you're not attractive enough. This is self-sabotage and we can see the effect on you already. He could just be busy like Whimsy said.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm not inventing a damn thing! In my eyes, I am and always have been unattractive. When you grow up hearing how ugly you are from guys all around you, then you tend to believe it. Self-sabotage...pfft. You know nothing of me or what I'm going through so please don't pretend you do. 8^|

FYI, my Concuan DID prove me wrong and came and gave me quite an experience later that day so yeah, you can stop being rude to me.

I don't see what living entities could be doing when they aren't around but okay.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I'm glad he's came back to you. :)|

Living entities usually have a life of their own before they meet you. So he might have family and friends he wishes to catch up with etc.

And since he's a living being, he may also have things he needs to do sometimes to take care of himself. (I don't really know much about the concuan so I couldn't tell you how they maintain themselves or what they do in their absences but I can say that while he may be around you a lot, it most likely won't be an every day thing. This is a fairly normal experience with them from what I have read from others.)

^..^

One day, I might like to have one for myself. I think I'd really enjoy the WA energy and the love, it'd be extremely beneficial for me.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

My two Concuan are never around and never respond all of the time I want them to. In fact, they've been out of pocket for a couple of weeks. Don't take it personal and don't let yourself be negative about it. They do have lives in the astral realm and cannot always stay or visit. What others have said is quite accurate in that regard.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Kesar
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

In what time the Concuan visit you? It will be at night, I think, I just need to know, when I can expect her presence. Thanks for answer.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My Concuan used to come to me at bedtime and then when I wake up, but now he comes like once in the afternoon and then in the evening time. So I guess it just depends on the Concuan. I feel like they adjust to your own schedule. At least eventually.

I'm starting to wonder why I don't feel my other living entities and just my Concuan. Is it because we have that two way bond? It was a disappointment for me when I thought living entities were better for me to connect with and then it just turned out to be the Concuan I could feel. Thoughts?

fortofawesome
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont have a favorite
My magical/paranormal name...: Sef Murchahdha

Well I just got my first concuan. They didnt mention if she was a polymorpher though. It says she has peach skin, strawberry hair, amd c cup breasts. Are all concuan Shapeshifters? Also, on another note, what should I expect for the next several weeks/months. I said the code words needed, I created the channel, so what should I look out for? Can concuans manifest physically? How can I communicate with them?

Return to “Living Entities”