Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Dragonoake » Sun May 15, 2016 6:56 pm

cnz wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I can also suggest plants, I found that I can save money if I treat my plants to some Reiki

Yes, I have a rose bush that somebody dug up and threw away
It was just a green stick when I planted it, but I did Reiki on it for a week and it's still growing five years later
I dedicated it to an old friend and every year, the first bud blooms on March 3 - her birthday

blezheng
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 37
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ming Biaohua

Postby blezheng » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:52 pm

Reiki has done a lot for me and for others, it boosts my recovery from illnesses, physical or not. It provides energetic healing and it is a super powerful high vibe energy.

All from CH: 4 Human Spirits (1 Twin Flame Lover,1 Atlantean,2 Ancestors) 9 Angels (Bronwyn,Sterling,Courtwind,Anamchara,Astral,Cherub,Ulaphres,Nephilim,The Powers),1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,4 Fae (3 Star,1 Fire),1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistoric Spirits,1 Astral Malichai Djinn,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Kasgaard Warlock,Khepri,Hathor

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian

Postby Aryan » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:22 am

Reiki has been a great thing for me!..i have healed my family members...however...i am only on level one..but got so muvh energy...i have take two attunements on level 1 ..i guess..one of usui and tibetian system..and some other..i felt really great after the attunement...my grandmother's sister is a reiki master who gave me both the attunements...she taught me the energy ball even before she gave me attunement..i could actually feel the ball really strong..that magnetism repelling when u bring ur palms closer...that was really cool!..it has really helped me a lot!..and ofcourse and spirit connections..as u can enhance your chakras using reiki..i am gonna go for level 2 this december..although i know the symbols in that..even used some of it..but when i use them..i kind of feel heavy..like a slight headache ..it may be because i am still not attuned to that level...anyways..that is my experience!..
Thank u for bringing this post up!

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1tu 1s 2wk

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mimas Elm

Postby Whitestar » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:19 pm

I am very interested in Reiki. All of your experiences sound very positive and empowering. However for me finding an actual Reiki master and practitioner in my area has been challenging.

My Spirit Household:
4 Nymphos, Star Faery, Waif Faery, Piper Faery, Alya, Bronwyn Angel, Caberra, Volkh, Genius Loci,
3 Courtwind Angels, and a Butterfly Faery.

Return to “White Arts”