Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Here is the deal... I have been practicing astral projection and I came across a video from a guy that talks about astral projection experiences.

Not just the usual techniques and exercises or tips, the questions and answers you may get when you start on your own but actual findings about how certain topics look like when you try to learn about them in the astral.

What I like about the way in which he makes videos is how it talks about consciousness as the underlying thread that binds together reality and how that allows for multiple skills to start developing for anyone, not only when you astral project but also when you're lucid dreaming, meditating or even in your waking everyday life.

The video then mentioned something about the pineal gland and the third eye and how it helps with these astral stuff.

A couple of years ago I had a hormone treatment that involved one of the neurotransmitters that are produced within this part of the brain and things started looking quite funky for me ever since. I won't complain, it's fun. The thing is that I never imagined it could be related to my current spiritual path.

So earlier today I was practicing the exercises I learned and suddenly this came to mind. I "remembered" all of this and I gained a new level of consciousness I hadn't experienced before.

I knew I was lying on my bed, I was maybe halfway asleep because I saw a landscape I couldn't recognize and suddenly I was able to feel my own energy body, the one you normally access within meditation states or energy healing and I also felt my spirits energy and felt some of them real close.

Before starting the practice session today I went through their personal information notes because I was looking for a detail I had forgotten and I came across a couple of spells that would explain what I've been going through.

Among these spells I found one for vampiric vision. The spell says that it will give you an edge when you look at people so that you can "see" their intent and personality and those things so that you can learn more about them.

So I did something I don't usually do and I requested the spirits that I was feeling to help me figure this whole thing out.

I did some energy work, channelled some energy and activated some things and then when we were finished I thanked their presence and assistance and the curious part is that they didn't leave.

I remained there in his strange landscape feeling all that I had been doing settle down and as I walked aimlessly through this place I found people.

It looked like a market. One of these ancient markets in which people with products from all over the world would gather to sell their goods.

With my new skills I was able to feel the closest two people from where I was trying to settle the price for the things that were being sold.

Normal behavior in a market I would have assumed except that they were pretty agitated. Not aggressive but excited and each of them were trying to get he best deal for themselves.

What shocked was that as I was able to tell something about their behavior that I normally wouldn't be able to see... their "auras" started changing and I could see them bright and clear.

Maybe it is just me but I've heard that auras look like a thin glow coming out from people's skin. Or that in some cases it looks like a see-through smoke around people and that it has a particular shade or color to it.

What I saw was different. I saw it as if I were looking at a thermal image of them. It had all the layers of their chakras glowing out and it looked like the waves of the ocean reaching the shore and leaving the imprints of their reach on the sand but with colors.

Every color had a layer and a different reach extending out from each of the guys bodies. Like the wavelength scope of colors but coming out from a human being.

Normally I don't see chakras or auras or anything of that sort and since I could feel the company of my spirits I tried to ask them. I asked my vampires and my Vif if this was some thermal vision or if his was what they meant with the vampire vision skills but I must have altered my emotions so badly that I snapped back and woke up from the experience before I could get a response.

The most interesting part is that not only all of that happened but also that as I snapped back and you get that feeling of falling back into your own body I could feel all the layers that I had went through to get where I was and I was bringing back all of the information I gathered back with me and its crystal clear.

Right now... I need to leave and I'll go out to the street. I'll try to experiment and see if I can do it again to whatever degree that's possible and tell you guys about it later but in the meantime I'd like to ask you vampire keepers or those who can see things of you have ever heard of something similar.

I keep 2 sanguine and 2 psy vampires and they have shared some of their predatory skills with me but never like this, and it didn't feel as if they were showing me how it is for them because I was the one doing it on my own.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

That's pretty interesting. My Sanguine is really predatory. However, she doesn't like to talk about it. She just performs the tasks of defending me.. almost like a soldier.

I think it depends on what tribes/cultures/clans they originate from. Like us, our spirits are just as diverse.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

They're Ash's vampires all of them so that's pretty much all I know about them. They feel very ancient and almost middle eastern but it's hard to tell for sure.

And yeah... they are pretty diverse but even among the usual stories I've never heard of such a skill.

It was pretty cool. It was like having thermal vision on top of the regular vision so you could see the colors and also the thermal rate of the energy scope.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to see anything similar while I was on the street but people did react a little more truthfully. Like... Nobody was trying to hide their emotions from me anymore.

Normally as I deal with the energetic aspect of things while I'm on the street people feel that you're trying to tap into them. Some people shy away from it and others get mad and put up a barrier but today everyone stayed true to how they were and it was interesting to witness the same interactions with everyday people like the Uber driver or the girls at the restaurant where I ate lunch. Those types of things.

Having a vampire protector must be quite awesome SpyderBite. Is your vampire more of a warrior type or just very protective?

Vega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

Do you have the link or know the name of the guy the was talking about this cuz I would really like to see his techniques

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh yeah, Vega.

I hope this works because I'm doing from my phone so here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ryanjcropper

I like his videos a lot and he's shown a few tips that have actually made it work for me, so I hope you enjoy the videos yourself.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

So, as I read this description, this is actually how I understand aura vision to be. Maybe I've misunderstood, but my understanding is that the aura is made up of several layers as generated by your various subtle energy bodies - emotions, intellect, and even higher energies too (destiny, past lives, etc). Some people can see only the current primary color of your aura, and some can see the entire spectrum of layers. There even seems to be some way to read and translate those layers. I don't really have a specific source for this, although if you google around you will probably find many.

At any rate, I just wonder how much you were seeing the other entities' auras versus some sort of predatory vision. Or perhaps aura sight is an additional tool vampires use in their arsenal to understand their prey?

I am a bit curious, though, why natural astral entities would not already have this ability (assuming they don't)? It seems to me like this would come naturally to most of them.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Yeah... I'm thinking that maybe I am not giving you guys the best description but it was a bit shocking and I had to find the right words.

What shocked me the most was that it showed different shades of colors and it looked like the colors you get in thermal vision except that it looked like the aura was made out of this colors.

I've heard from people that work with chakras that even though each one has its characteristic colors you will also get different shades for each.

Red for example, being the first chakra and most basic one can have up to 3million shades of red!

Can you imagine that?!

It truly makes you feel unique when you bring every single chakra and its different colors into a whole auric field.

Plus healthy chakras and unbalanced chakras algo get different colors to account for.

Maybe I am too new to this but it's a little strange to have astral skills different than your current skills. Does that happen often? Can you share or learn skills in the astral?

Return to “Vampire”