Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I am not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello!
I am extremely new to Spirit Keeping, and have a small family. I have only had Spirits for less then a week, but reading in the forums I learned that tasking is something that helps you bond with your Spirits, which is why I want to learn more about it.

1. What is the appropriate time for a new Spirit to be with you in order to start thinking about tasking?

2. What are good general beginner tasks that a newbie can try?

I have an Arkan Sonney, a Cleopatra Djinn, and a Champagne Dragon currently. I am expecting 2 mystery Spirits sometime over the next week. Shortly after that, I will be welcoming a Wraith. I already know what tasks my Wraith will be assigned...PROTECTION!!! I am looking for some things to try with the others in order to help build my bond.

I am Melanated, descended from the great Shaman of the Blackfeet Nation, and the powerful Vodouisants of the Jamaica's.
Current Spirit Family

1 Arkan Sonney
1 Cleopatra Djinn
1 Champagne Dragon
1 Familiar Jackrabbit
1 Pegasus
1 Wraith
and still growing!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you feel it is right, then you can task right away. Sharing your goals and your dreams with your spirits is part of the bonding process as well.

You should openly share both your short-term and long-term goals with your spirit family and let them help you achieve the goals you have.

It's not too soon for you to be discussing both independent tasks for specific spirits, and group tasks for your spirit family :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Remember that you get out what you put in. The more you listen to, task, and work with your spirits/entities, the more you will get out of the experience. Approach them as you would an experienced authority that you have hired for a job, never as a master ordering them about or like a king or queen speaking to a lowly subject. Treat them at all times with respect, and a bit of admiration/awe does not hurt, either. :D Ask them what their perspective of an issue is, and how they would solve problems. They give astoundingly good advice. Ask them about THEIR needs once in a while. It is not always about YOU.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”