new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So are you saying if I'm not sensitive already that the lazy orb won't work at all for me? I thought that's what it job was, to MAKE YOU that way. I'm so close to buying one right now but I have the worst luck with spelled items and spells from CH bound to my spirit in general, even the master services don't work. I'm hoping this could be the miracle I need but I don't have much hope for it when I've felt none of their spirits or entities or spells. Do they give you a refund if it doesn't work? I don't want to throw my money away.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think that with where your mindset is at that getting anymore spirits/spells will only cause you more frustration/disappointment. First off you need to examine your expectations and ask yourself if maybe what your expecting to happen might be blocking you from what's actually happening. Very rarely do things in the meta come at you physically full force 24/7, I say this having had very active unbound in my life who caused physical phenomenona. He wasnt active all the time, there would be days to weeks between activity, but he was always around and felt psychically, which for me at the time was through energy sensing.

You need to work on your psychic abilities bc the largest amount of interaction is going to be happening subtly and astrally so most of your interactions will happen through your psychic senses. Everyone has the ability to develop their psychic senses, but it takes constant practice and working with them consistently. It also requires you to do the work without expectations blocking you. Expectation can be a huge block when your working with anything meta related.

You must set it in your mind that even though at this moment you cant sense your companions they're there with you and that spells are there for supporting your efforts in development not replacing them.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Believe me, I've let go of expectations recently and I meditate for 45 minutes every day. I've been doing that for the past like 2-3 weeks and I know you're going to say that it doesn't happen overnight, but I really hope this Lazy Orb isn't a waste of money. I might have to end up using it as a paperweight or a piece of decor if it doesn't work for me either. At least that'll be a lesson learned. Then I'll know for certain that my blockage is permanent.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Try letting go of the negative words. Your posts are filled with them and it's a big red flag. If you can coax yourself into positive thinking you won't be fighting your own self so much.

Return to “General Questions”