CH Pairing Service for Incubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
TarotMama
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Greetings! I have been spending time with my living entity incubus for a month now, and while I’ve been happy with our connection, I want to deepen our relationship. Today, I ordered CH’s Living Entity Pairing Service for us. I’m so looking forward to sharing thoughts, memories, and clearer telepathy with him.

Has anyone else used this service? I’ve had the Bonding Service performed, one for my Psy Vampire Spirit and one for my Living Entity Falwer-Niamstrum. The Bonding Service is wonderful. For some reason, I was drawn to the Pairing Service for my incubus and me.

Tarot Mama

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Hi,

I've only had the Pairing Service (for spirit companions) done for my spirit companion and I. I am sorry to say that I have no experience with the Pairing Service for living entities, as I have not have one done yet.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

No experience -- but - because I saw this listing, I am going to do it for one particular demon companion in my keep via their service! Then I am thinking of coming back to this thread and updating. 8D

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”