Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:Faeries are like humans, they have their nice ones, mean ones, and ones that are circumstantial, which pretty much any race of beings have. I honestly love working with the Seelie and Unseelie.
WOW you work with Seelie & Unseelie, that is so cool! You are so right about them-mine are actually quite pleasant to work with & be around! Despite the fact I had heard some ages ago they were really nasty, then I hard from an old boyfriends grandmother who happened to have a quite pleasant experience with them it changed my views after she shared her experience with me-she was raised in Ireland & came to the U.S. when she was 14 years old-she was the kind of person that she will share an experience with someone & gave an opinion on something if she felt it was important!

:3
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:
Rungr wrote:Faeries are like humans, they have their nice ones, mean ones, and ones that are circumstantial, which pretty much any race of beings have. I honestly love working with the Seelie and Unseelie.
WOW you work with Seelie & Unseelie, that is so cool! You are so right about them-mine are actually quite pleasant to work with & be around! Despite the fact I had heard some ages ago they were really nasty, then I hard from an old boyfriends grandmother who happened to have a quite pleasant experience with them it changed my views after she shared her experience with me-she was raised in Ireland & came to the U.S. when she was 14 years old-she was the kind of person that she will share an experience with someone & gave an opinion on something if she felt it was important!
I've worked with unbound of both, and while the younger Seelie and Unseelie I find tend to be really playful, sometimes to a point I can understand why it would come off nasty. I always found it adorable. Then the much older ones are nice to visit and I always wanted to visit Ireland and Scotland.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That is so awesome! I always wanted to go to Ireland & Scotland too, Wales started to interest me in recent years when I was reading up on Celtic Myths & Legends-I always felt a connection to them & reading up on them makes me want to go even more!

:3
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

That being true, all humans are considered to be DA. Not because they will do harm, however, because they can choose to do so.

Most beings, if treated with respect will not choose to cause serious harm. That in and of itself does not inherently make that being white arts in nature. Regardless of how a seller classifies a spirit, if it can choose to cause harm it is technically dark arts. For the Seelie fae, queen titania is considered to be white arts. She can, and has chosen to cause harm before. When creepy hollows classifies a spirit from a group capable of choosing to perform acts of a negative nature, it's because the particular one has never intentionally been negative.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
That being true, all humans are considered to be DA. Not because they will do harm, however, because they can choose to do so.

Most beings, if treated with respect will not choose to cause serious harm. That in and of itself does not inherently make that being white arts in nature. Regardless of how a seller classifies a spirit, if it can choose to cause harm it is technically dark arts. For the Seelie fae, queen titania is considered to be white arts. She can, and has chosen to cause harm before. When creepy hollows classifies a spirit from a group capable of choosing to perform acts of a negative nature, it's because the particular one has never intentionally been negative.
Using CH terms I often find most if not all beings to be “dark arts” capable of harming and will if not treated with respect or imposed on. Aside from maybe some races that have not experienced or known cases that would require harmful interactions.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
wannabewitch
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: i don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: merlin

darkwing dook wrote:
wannabewitch wrote:I just purchased a white arts fairy from creepy hollow. Are you saying they are all dangerous no matter who the seller is?
I took it as it's wise not to underestimate fae, whether WA or DA.
thank you

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:

Using CH terms I often find most if not all beings to be “dark arts” capable of harming and will if not treated with respect or imposed on. Aside from maybe some races that have not experienced or known cases that would require harmful interactions.

In my opinion it is impossible to exist without at least causing harm to someone throughout that existence. After all free will is an aspect of nature and even the best of us make mistakes.

memento mori
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:
Rungr wrote:

In my opinion it is impossible to exist without at least causing harm to someone throughout that existence. After all free will is an aspect of nature and even the best of us make mistakes.
I understand and agree with you, although there are some beings without free will or some that have naturally been closed off to the concept of it. However, yeah I full heartedly agree.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss

Return to “Faery”