NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Keep working on it every day. Your question is pretty common and there is lots of discussion in the forums and elsewhere on the net on it. Read up and be encouraged. Most people don't start with much natural sensitivity, but all it takes is an open mind and willingness to put effort in.

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don’t have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkron
Zodiac:

ASH-MDA wrote:A NON-BINDING CONJURATION MEANS THAT THE SPIRIT IS NOT COMING THROUGH WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING BOUND, THEY ARE COMING THROUGH FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERACTION, SHARING, VISTATION, ETC. ONCE CONJURED A NON-BINDING SPIRIT MAY CHOOSE TO REVISIT YOU AT LATER DATES, IF YOU ALLOW THEM OR INVITE THEM TO DO SO.

NON-BINDING CONJURATIONS ARE EASY & HAVE FAR LESS STEPS & RESTRICTIONS THAN BINDING CONJURATION.

YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

THIS NON-BINDING CONJURATION IS FOR AN INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS.

YOU CAN REPEAT THIS AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY. WE RECOMMEND THAT WHEN RECITING THAT YOU ARE VISUALIZING YOUR OWN SPACE WHERE YOU WILL GREET & MEET THIS SPIRIT. WHEN YOU DO CONJURATIONS YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAFE SPACE WHERE YOU & THE SPIRIT MEET. YOU CAN VISUALIZE SOMETHING LIKE YOUR HOUSE, OR SOMETHING MORE ELABORATE, SOMETHING OUTDOORS, SOMETHING COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS, WHATEVER IS "YOU". IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE DOING CONJURATIONS FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE KEEPING WITH THINGS THAT ARE TRUE TO YOU. YOU WANT TO FEEL ABSOLUTELY LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR ELEMENT BECAUSE THAT IS THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE PUTTING OUT THERE, AND LIKE ANY PERSONAL TASK, YOU WANT THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOU WHO ARE.

CONJURATION:

SENSUAL PLAYMATE & LOVER (SAY SUCCUBUS OR INCUBUS)
I BECKON YOUR WICKED SEXUAL POWER
COME & LET US REVEL IN PLEASURE
AND BECOME INTENSELY JOINED
IN THE GREAT EVENT OF EROTIC JOY

THIS IS A PROTECTED CONJURATION, MEANING IT WILL ONLY SPEAK TO INCUBI OR SUCCUBI, NO OTHERS. ANY SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO THIS WILL BE AN INCUBUS OR SUCCUBUS. THEY CAN MANIFEST IN ANY HUMAN-LIKE FORM POSSIBLE. THEY CAN SOMETIMES CHANGE SHAPE DURING SEXUAL ACTS, THEY USUALLY APPEAR AS YOUR FANTASY BECAUSE THEY FEED ON SEXUAL ENERGY & THEY WANT THE BEST REPOPNSE FROM YOU.
what happens if you accidentally summon more than one?

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I tried an hour ago and it never worked but I’m planning on trying it later May I get some advice?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The answers to your question will vary, based on this: do you have any experience communicating with spirits? Seeing or traveling in the astral? Receiving info via clairvoyance, clairaudience, or any of the other clair-____ senses?

If the answer is “No”, look through the sections of the forum geared toward beginners, to help you start out with skill-building.

If the answer is “Yes”, then folks who have cast the spell and interacted with an ubi can offer advice.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I’ve seed silhouette’s of demons around but that’s it

DarkronVampwood
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I meant I’ve seen

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

My tip would be consider doing a non-binding conjuration for another type of spirit - one for which you have no expectations or strong attachment to the outcome - maybe a phoenix, or unicorn or gargoyle.

You can evaluate and learn from that. If you read the foundational article on spirit keeping tips on the CH Shop homepage, you'll see that we need to look out for subtle signs or feedback with spirit communication. This is easier to do with a neutral, relaxed mind and that's easier when we are not keyed up about the results of what we do.

You've probably seen the non-binding conjurations for those other spirits in this DIY section.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jst
new here
new here

Is there any special situation or action required other than speaking the chant above?
Also, do you have to be alone, do you have to be focused in a high level of meditation, and do you need any sort of equipment?
I'm asking because, despite my better judgement, I went ahead and repeated the chant in my bed for awhile and (as I expected) nothing seemed to happen :(

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

jst wrote:Is there any special situation or action required other than speaking the chant above?
Also, do you have to be alone, do you have to be focused in a high level of meditation, and do you need any sort of equipment?
Hi jst, What you asked is already mentioned in the OP:
YOU WILL WANT TO BE IN GOOD HEALTH (WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU), BE IN A QUIET PLACE WITHOUT DISTRACTION, BE IN A GOOD PLACE MENTALLY, & BE FOCUSED ON THE TASK AT HAND. YOU DO NOT NEED ANY DRAWS FOR THIS. YOU DO NEED TO BE IN A FOCUSED STATE, READY FOR INTERACTION.

RaijuSubliminals
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Michelle