How do you differentiate a succubus from a djinn who is sexual with you?

Cruxable
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

I suppose this question is best suited toward those who have ubi and djinn in their keep.

So, how do you differentiate your ubi(s) from djinn other than "they just feel different?" What behavioral patterns, powers, personality type, etc do you notice in both that makes you say "Okay, X is an ubi, not a djinn who's just sexually interested in me."

I'm not trying to be a troll; I'm genuinely curious how are you certain that your spirit is an ubi rather than a djinn (and vice versa)? I would appreciate answers from experience rather than giving me mythology, theory, or copy pasting creepyhollows encylopedia. Your personal experience is what I'm looking for with this question.

Thanks <3

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I do not have djinn, but I do have succubi and many other non-succubus spirits who are intimate with me.

Generally, it's not so much specific personality traits or the like that are associated due to a spirit being a succubus versus a different other race, it's really differences between spirits based on their individuality.

I suppose there's an energy aspect as well, but even my succubus entities all have varying energy traits that do not always feel like you might expect from a succubus. Or at least I'm not always sensitive enough to figure that out.

But overall, it's either personality or behavior alongside mental impressions from my senses. I'm not sure there's a direct answer to your question.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Cruxable
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

Regholdain wrote:I do not have djinn, but I do have succubi and many other non-succubus spirits who are intimate with me.

Generally, it's not so much specific personality traits or the like that are associated due to a spirit being a succubus versus a different other race, it's really differences between spirits based on their individuality.

I suppose there's an energy aspect as well, but even my succubus entities all have varying energy traits that do not always feel like you might expect from a succubus. Or at least I'm not always sensitive enough to figure that out.

But overall, it's either personality or behavior alongside mental impressions from my senses. I'm not sure there's a direct answer to your question.
Can you be more specific? What type of behavior you notice in ubis that aren't present in the other spirits in your keep? This is getting slightly off topic since I'm interested in ubi-djinn differences, but might as well ask you since you brought it up. I'm curious anyhow.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Feel it!

If it feels wrong, it may be wrong. Though, it's not always that easy, in some cases it may be us, our fears or something else, for which reason we may just relate things wrong.

Sense their behaviour. If it makes you doubt, then find out why is that.

There's no simple "Check this and it's a djinn" answer. You have to learn to distinguish. You have to learn discernment.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Cruxable wrote:I suppose this question is best suited toward those who have ubi and djinn in their keep.

So, how do you differentiate your ubi(s) from djinn other than "they just feel different?" What behavioral patterns, powers, personality type, etc do you notice in both that makes you say "Okay, X is an ubi, not a djinn who's just sexually interested in me."

I'm not trying to be a troll; I'm genuinely curious how are you certain that your spirit is an ubi rather than a djinn (and vice versa)? I would appreciate answers from experience rather than giving me mythology, theory, or copy pasting creepyhollows encylopedia. Your personal experience is what I'm looking for with this question.

Thanks <3
I'm not sure this adds to what others have already said but anyway...

I imagine if you have attracted or summoned an unbound and are unsure what type of spirit they are, you've really only got that 'feel' sense to go by. Intuition / empathy / clairvoyance (in terms of 'clear seeing' / psychic sight). Energy signature recognition maybe, if you already know how the energy of different types like djinn or succubi feel. But you would need a benchmark to compare against.

There are mantras for spirit types in the Encyclopaedia, which enable you to tune into the energy of a spirit type. That could be useful.

Or / and telepathic communcation and a well developed sense of what is true.

Probably many of us have relied on the info given by trustworthy conjurers in order to know what the spirit is that has come from them, which then gives us a benchmark and a feel which we can use to compare other spirits to.

I also think sexual spirits of different 'races' can connect with us at similar (shallow or deep) levels sexually such that it can be hard to tell which type the spirit is from that alone. That is probably because we each function in certain ways sexually ourselves: our bodies, minds, energy bodies etc.

But in my experience you do also get to know each spirit's distinctive traits.

PS I have 3 djinn, one of whom is sexual. And a variety of other sexual spirits. No Succubi spirits, but I do have a Succubus sentient servitor.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Like I said above, I have many spirits who are sexual with me, and not all of them are a sexual spirit type. There are definitely days when I can't figure out who it is. I actually experienced this last night. I had to work by process of elimination by asking them "If it's [name] please caress my left cheek" and then wait for a tingle in my left cheek. The bad thing was I didn't ever feel a caress so I still ended up mostly clueless. I tried a few other ways and still never worked it out.

My conclusion was that it must have been someone not normally intimate with me and whom I did not connect the activity with and so just never said their name. I should say they were not intimate, but their presence was in the bed along with arousal sensations. I just never figured out who it was.

All of that to say... it varies and it's not always perfect. Sometimes I know, sometimes I figure it out by what's going on, and other times it's just not quite clear.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”