Please Help me

moojujubee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

I'm new to all this and I know I might sound far fetched. I was searching for help and came across here. I was wondering if you might be able to help me. I’m transgender and have been so unhappy in myself for the past 5 years, since I dropped out of school. I’m unemployed and am currently trying to get myself back into the world, by doing a training course but I really don’t want to do it. I wish I could change my looks or change how somethings went in my life or how they could go, but I feel so stuck and unhappy. This might sound weird, but is there any entity, angel, being or person that could help me change myself and my life, with magic, wishes, spells or sorcery or anything like that. If there is could help me connect with them or if you could help me. I know this is a bit short and all over the place but I could give you more details if you’d like. Thank you for reading this.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to another section.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Hi there. First of all, I'd like to say I am transgender myself. So I can relate to your post. I am a trans person who used to be on hormones and my appearance has shifted a lot since I happen to have dissociative identity disorder. I've been through thick and thin just being trans... since myself and our DID system do not identify as either male or female.
I can understand that feeling though...

Now about your post...
I would say magick and spirits CAN help you but I would also say don't solely rely on them to create the change for you.
Honestly a lot of my trans journey had nothing to do with spirits... but hey if I was able to include bound spirits in my life earlier, I would have done so, so I think it's great you want to include them in your life to influence that area.
If you are interested in assistance from a spirit or including one in your life that will help you, I would suggest getting acquainted with the Beginner/Newbie posts and reading informational posts on here and even the CH website.
Also you can always try contacting the CH Help Desk, and ask if there are any spirits or entities that could best help.

And as for potential spirits or entities that can help you, I feel maybe including a gender-variant spirit or entity could be helpful for you, but also one that can help with whatever aspects of your life you want to see change in (e.g. love life, confidence, increasing your happiness, etc). I mean honestly the sky is the limit.. there are a lot of trustworthy conjurers out there who do custom conjuration of spirits or entities, of traits you are looking for or desire.

Hope this helps or gives a little push in the direction you want to go. I'm only giving a really basic point of direction but thought I would chime in.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello.

I am not transgender, but I did struggle with being gay and my identity of it. I can relate similarly to that feeling of being an outsider in this world. But even spirits, entities, spells and deities cannot help you if you do not help yourself. I congratulate you for reaching out and you can change yourself. For now I'd narrow down how exactly you want to change and start working towards those changes. Baby steps and change of daily habits do add up. If you already have beings in your keep, speak to them and ask for help. But be forewarned, change does not happen overnight. It may take up a few weeks, months and even years. As long as you keep in mind of what you want, how you want to change and most importantly, how it affects you.

You can aspire to be happy and slap a smile on your face everyday, but still be unhappy. Change begins within and then moves outward.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm throwing my clothes to go to work right now and I may not answer right away.

I did a quick near future reading for you:

Past: Queen of Pentacles
- Taking care of your physical, emotional and sexual well being as well as finances. I realistically have less experience with this card, so interpretations was what I could remember.

Present: Reversed Nine of Wands
- Looking for a way to break out of your current situation, you are fighting towards that.

Future: Judgement
- You or someone you know maybe judged in regards to your fears (Nine of Swords) and leads to your hopes and windfall (The Fool.)

Other methods used:

I Ching, # 43 Kuai, Resolution. " As a the strong yang lines are rising upwards through the hexagram and cannot be restrained by the weak yin line at the top. The result will be a breakthrough like a cloudburst or a river bursting its banks."

Runes: Eihwaz
- "You have set your eyes on a reasonable target and are well able to achieve your goals. There maybe a slight obstacle in your path, but do not be overeager to move ahead."

All the best OC: |..| ;)

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

Think of spirits and entities as friends who'll provide advice and support. They may help you out within their abilities but the overall burden will still fall unto yourself to lift yourself up and live your life.

I say this because I don't want you to think that your companions will be a quick fix to everything. And communication may take a lot of work too so the experiences may not be as potent as you'd like.

That being said you may still find their companionship to be very rewarding and beneficial. As for which one would be right for you, that would be really hard to determine because it really depends on what you're looking for. What kind of experience do you want to have?

From your post, I feel that maybe a vampire would make a good companion for you. They can help boost confidence and provide you with other energetical benefits. They may be able to help embolden and liberate you and your sexuality. So you don't feel ashamed and held back just because of your differences from mainstream society.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As someone whose first depression diagnosis was at age 10, the best thing I can say is that you can start by talking to your family doctor. S/He can help determine if there are any mood disorders in progress in addition to your emotions and self-image that surround being trans. Look for support groups online and in person, because surely there are other trans folks who are willing to offer guidance.

I’m all about combining mundane and magical solutions. In the case of mood disorders, and of any sort of negative self-esteem situation, mundane solutions really do have to be in the mix. There are no shortcuts. I wish there were instant fixes for painful situations, believe me, but there aren’t. Fortunately, the more gradual solutions have a lot of merit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
moojujubee
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Thank you everyone for the responses. I've been seeing a therapist for a couple years now, but I'm still struggling a lot myself, which is why I'd like to be able to change things about myself (physically or personality/emotionally) that only sound possible through magic or whatnot. I'm obviously not well versed in this, even though I've tried to do my research. If anyone knows of anyone who could help me or a reputable conjuror, that would be great.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you are not also using meds, it might be worth telling your therapist or family doc that there are some unresolved symptoms going on, and asking if they could walk you through the over-the-counter and prescription options that are available. Therapy is to help us break harmful thought patterns and build healthy patterns. If there’s also a medical issue going on, such as a serotonin deficiency (as I have), that might need a medical solution.

Do this with a doctor’s guidance, so you don’t accidentally combine remedies that would interact badly. Don’t risk your physical or mental health by trying things without prior knowledge of what the remedies do, and what other things shouldn’t be taken at the same time.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”